PDA

View Full Version : WVU v NOVA

DevilHorns
02-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Anyone watching this game?

Taylor King is playing absolutely terribly. Airballed a 3, fouled a guy shooting a 3 (that hits the 3), commits another bailout foul, misses easy putback, list goes on and on....

Scottie Reynolds is seriously at another level. I saw that thread comparing Reynolds and Nolan Smith (stat wise, almost identical), and I hate to say it since I love Nolan, but Reynolds offers so much more. He is involved in so much of their game plan, and simply executes at will.

Looks like Nova takes it away at WVU.

Exiled_Devil
02-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Anyone watching this game?

Taylor King is playing absolutely terribly. Airballed a 3, fouled a guy shooting a 3 (that hits the 3), commits another bailout foul, misses easy putback, list goes on and on....

Scottie Reynolds is seriously at another level. I saw that thread comparing Reynolds and Nolan Smith (stat wise, almost identical), and I hate to say it since I love Nolan, but Reynolds offers so much more. He is involved in so much of their game plan, and simply executes at will.

Looks like Nova takes it away at WVU.

I was flashing between rooting for Taylor and celebrating his mistakes. I guess I haven't fully gotten over the transfer. And I like Nova.

They both did seem to be very interested in passing it to the wrong team during the game.