PDA

View Full Version : UNC vs. Duke Women Pre-Game Thread

godukerocks
02-07-2010, 11:11 PM
We're coming off a tough loss to Boston College. Post your thoughts here.

RockLobster
02-07-2010, 11:31 PM
I just hope we can keep the light blue out of CIS. The past few years there have been a good number coming in, but the game my sophomore year was AWESOME, it felt like a men's game, there were hardly any CH fans there.

Duke has been a little inconsistent this season...CH has been to an even greater degree. Should be an intense game...I'll say Duke wins by around 10.

CameronBornAndBred
02-08-2010, 08:17 AM
I just hope we can keep the light blue out of CIS. The past few years there have been a good number coming in, but the game my sophomore year was AWESOME, it felt like a men's game, there were hardly any CH fans there.

They will always show up. The two I will remember most was last year's final, and G's last unc game. (The one where we finished undefeated). Both games Cameron was packed with sellouts (although weather kept some away last year), both had plenty of baby blues present. I wish I could be there tonight, but the three hour trip wasn't in the cards this week. I'll be yelling at my tv, though. Your 10pt prediction sounds fair to me. unc doesn't have the team it has had in the past, but like the men, anything can happen. I will be surprised if we lose, but I won't be surprised if we blow them out. (A la FSU)
Turnovers and rebounding will be key. The holes don't do well with coming back from being down, so if we get a lead and keep the ball, we'll do fine. GO DUKE!!! GTHC!!!

RockLobster
02-08-2010, 06:06 PM
They will always show up. The two I will remember most was last year's final, and G's last unc game. (The one where we finished undefeated). Both games Cameron was packed with sellouts (although weather kept some away last year), both had plenty of baby blues present. I wish I could be there tonight, but the three hour trip wasn't in the cards this week. I'll be yelling at my tv, though. Your 10pt prediction sounds fair to me. unc doesn't have the team it has had in the past, but like the men, anything can happen. I will be surprised if we lose, but I won't be surprised if we blow them out. (A la FSU)
Turnovers and rebounding will be key. The holes don't do well with coming back from being down, so if we get a lead and keep the ball, we'll do fine. GO DUKE!!! GTHC!!!

Less than one hour until game time! Are we doing SnrubChat for this one?

CameronBornAndBred
02-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Less than one hour until game time! Are we doing SnrubChat for this one?
I'll join y'all there if crazietalk is quiet.