PDA

View Full Version : Boo, Shelden

DevilWolf
05-09-2007, 08:28 AM
You stole my girl. Congrats on the engagement to Candace Parker, but don't think that means I'm going to stop calling. :)

Cameron
05-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Hopefully, they have a little baby boy pretty soon. I think he just might have a chance to be the next in line at Duke in, say, 18 years:)

Can you imagine how talented that kid might just turn out...

ikiru36
05-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Hopefully, they have a little baby boy pretty soon. I think he just might have a chance to be the next in line at Duke in, say, 18 years:)

Can you imagine how talented that kid might just turn out...

Or a baby girl, for that matter (so long as she'd play at Duke, of course!)

Go Duke!!!!!!!!!!! Go Devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTHCGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tombrady
05-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Or a baby girl, for that matter (so long as she'd play at Duke, of course!)

Go Duke!!!!!!!!!!! Go Devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTHCGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe Parker is more concerned about both college and an incredible basketball career in front of her than having a child right now. Just sayin'.

grossbus
05-09-2007, 12:48 PM
well, to be fair, i think the boy kids (when they have them) should go to Duke and the girls to UT.

gadzooks
05-09-2007, 02:06 PM
Or maybe Parker is more concerned about both college and an incredible basketball career in front of her than having a child right now. Just sayin'.I suspect it was more a light-hearted comment than a serious suggestion that she get right down to procreatin'.

gadzooks
05-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Oh, and I got all excited thinking Shel was going to have Eva Longoria for a sister-in-law, then I did a little research and discovered that's a different Tony Parker. Heh.

Indoor66
05-09-2007, 03:10 PM
well, to be fair, i think the boy kids (when they have them) should go to Duke and the girls to UT.

Who the h&#@ wants to be fair? We get them all in my book! :D

camion
05-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Is it too early to offer the potential offspring? ;)

chrishoke
05-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Congrats to Shel. WOW.

Cameron
05-09-2007, 11:57 PM
I suspect it was more a light-hearted comment than a serious suggestion that she get right down to procreatin'.

Lol. Yeah, that was my intention with the quip.

Although, it might be hard for Shelden to resist:) Just sayin'.