PDA

View Full Version : Goodman: Blue Bloods Falling On Hard Times

gotham devil
01-31-2010, 01:07 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/Goodman-powers-falling-on-hard-times-012910

Could 6 of the most prestigious college hoops programs be on the outside looking in come March?

ChicagoCrazy84
01-31-2010, 01:07 PM
I still don't think UNC will have trouble getting in. They did beat MSU and will get some quality conference wins as well, probably 1 against us. No chance Louisville gets in, UCONN squeaks in as of now but still has work to do, Arizona no chance, Indiana...yeah right.

We may not be a title contender this year, but at least we're not any of them!

DevilHorns
01-31-2010, 01:41 PM
I still don't think UNC will have trouble getting in. They did beat MSU and will get some quality conference wins as well, probably 1 against us. No chance Louisville gets in, UCONN squeaks in as of now but still has work to do, Arizona no chance, Indiana...yeah right.

We may not be a title contender this year, but at least we're not any of them!

Even after the terrible loss to Gtown yesterday, I still think we take 2 this year from the tar heels. Duke has felt a lot of pain from Chapel Hill over the past 3-4 years and we need these wins bad. We definitely, and I mean definitely, need to win at Cameron. I don't want just a win, I want a 30 point slaughter. I want to feel so damn good that I'll burn some of my wooden furniture in my backyard and pick up a citation. Students on West Campus should burn the benches as well. Who cares about permits. This is for beating Carolina.