PDA

View Full Version : Duke Blue Planet Video

lpd1982
01-24-2010, 08:08 PM
Duke Blue Planet's Duke- Clemson 5 Best Plays has a nice Nolan highlight reel at the end you don't want to miss. Even Nolan's interviews are getting more poised.

Want to mention that Duke Blue Planet's Dave Bradley (of whom I have no relation whatsoever) is really doing an amazing job of letting us get to know the team. I think this is a great addition to Duke Basketball Communications and I hope the guy is getting the recognition he deserves. He sure seems to be working hard. I think it will also help us in recruiting.

WiJoe
01-24-2010, 08:31 PM
Met Dave in Chicago before Iowa State game. Great guy. Almost think there must be more than one of him. He has a ton of responsibilities, and is doing a tremendous job. Check out his bio at goduke.com or the media guide.

dukeblue225
01-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Nolan Smith is really been playing well lately. However, he hasn't got the needed recognition he deserves. If this team is going to make a deep run in March he has to play this well.

thedukeman
09-10-2021, 07:17 PM
The latest blueplanet episode dropped today. I was very impressed with the quality of the video as well as the potential it has for recruiting. At one point, it shows the coaching staff in the Raleigh Jet Hanger and man was it cool. There were clips of the coaches on what appeared to be a private jet trip for recruiting. It was so sweet. Super professional looking too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD_2SPDsCrg

peloton
09-11-2021, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the heads up...would not have seen otherwise. Agreed, very good video. Pretty funny when big Mark warns (I assume) one of the K Academy attendees, "be careful what you say, I've got a mic on." As my old cross country coach back in the day would say, "don't let me hear you say any magic words."

Acymetric
09-11-2021, 12:15 PM
Did any of the videos from the old website survive? There was a one called "Champions" (I think) that was a great highlight reel of our various championship winning teams/players.

thedukeman
09-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Did any of the videos from the old website survive? There was a one called "Champions" (I think) that was a great highlight reel of our various championship winning teams/players.

I did a quick search and couldn't find it, but I swear I've seen it before.. I'll keep digging.

Acymetric
09-11-2021, 12:47 PM
I did a quick search and couldn't find it, but I swear I've seen it before.. I'll keep digging.

My recollection is that it was only on the website and not on Youtube, because it made it hard to share it different places. It was definitely an older video...in any case glad to know I didn't hallucinate the whole thing!