PDA

View Full Version : Three shall be the number thou shalt count.

camion
01-23-2010, 11:55 PM
And the Lord of Basketball spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Schedule. Then shalt thou count to three true road games, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

"Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then ye shall be prepared to face thy foe on the road, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

It is oh so obvious that we weren't prepared for NC State after only two true road games.

But with three road games under our belt we were totally prepared for Clemson.

Go Duke!!!!! :)

throatybeard
01-24-2010, 12:13 AM
I think that this post is tight.

gumbomoop
01-24-2010, 12:18 AM

Tight shall be the word for the Prophet, camion.

mgtr
01-24-2010, 12:55 AM

Well, if the post isn't tight, the poster certainly is!!!! :D

mgtr
01-24-2010, 12:56 AM
And, I now realize, that I am not very far behind. It is wonderful.

BlueintheFace
01-24-2010, 02:53 AM
"NEE"

Emeritus
01-24-2010, 03:04 AM
Forsooth, oh sage one. I had long labored under the mistaken notion that this was a "Non-Prophet" organization, but I have seen the light. Verily, I say unto you that this victory was thrice as nice as I had dreamed. I do appreciate the fact that you did not take up an offering or solicit faith pledges...
The Hoary Emeritus
PS.. way to go "S-Kickers"

Indoor66
01-24-2010, 09:04 AM
... way to go "S-Kickers"

...and thus a new nom de guerre was born....

davekay1971
01-24-2010, 09:34 AM
All I know is, you can't go very far in life not saying "it".

jjasper0729
01-24-2010, 09:54 AM
AHH he said "it" again..

OH NO! I said "it"

great post... how appropos :)

SharkD
01-24-2010, 03:10 PM
"And Saint Krzyzewski raised the playbook on high and said, 'O, Lord, bless this thy 5-man post rotation, that with it thou mayst rebound thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin. And the Dukies did feast upon the sheep and sloths, and carp and terrapins, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and eagles and large hoy..."

Well, you get the idea...

camion
01-24-2010, 04:57 PM
When you can discuss Duke basketball and invoke Monty Python, well, it just doesn't get much better than that.

And as for our IC visitors, "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now leave before I am forced to taunt you a second time!"

SilkyJ
01-24-2010, 05:22 PM
When you can discuss Duke basketball and invoke Monty Python, well, it just doesn't get much better than that.

And as for our IC visitors, "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now leave before I am forced to taunt you a second time!"

I don't think I've come into a 10+ post thread and read every word of every post in quite a while.

Well done, sir. Very well done indeed.