PDA

View Full Version : Huge, major, WOW Lost Spoiler

JasonEvans
05-07-2007, 01:51 PM
I have edited the spoiler out of this post.

The spoiler is just too much and will ruin the final few episodes for people. Anyone who wanted to read it has had the time to read it. I am removing it now. I want to remove the temptation and let folks enjoy the end on their own.

Several people here have read it-- when the season is over I will tell everyone what I had heard and we can see if I was right or wrong.

If you are really, really dying to know the spoiler, send me a message through the boards. I'll let you know what the spoiler was.

-Jason "as previously stated-- I hope it is wrong... I really do!!" Evans

Windsor
05-07-2007, 02:13 PM
I hope it's a 'foiler' 2 of the 3 items I'm ok with...but one of them will piss me off....

jkidd31
05-08-2007, 03:27 PM
One would not bother me. Two and three would suck.

Exiled_Devil
05-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Damn your temptation, Jason Evans!!

I want to read the white text. White text is fun, it tells me things that entertain and wonderfy. BUt I want to see the rest of the season untainted. I'm actualyy really excited about the season conclusion this year - despite having felt that after season 2 I would never trust a season finale to give me answers. But I trust now. And you tempt me with spoilers. Well I won't play. At least until after tomorrow's episode.

Exiled

JasonEvans
05-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Damn your temptation, Jason Evans!!

I want to read the white text. White text is fun, it tells me things that entertain and wonderfy. BUt I want to see the rest of the season untainted. I'm actualyy really excited about the season conclusion this year - despite having felt that after season 2 I would never trust a season finale to give me answers. But I trust now. And you tempt me with spoilers. Well I won't play. At least until after tomorrow's episode.

Exiled

No more temptation, Exiled. I took the spoiler out. You'll be happier not knowing it.

-Jason

Exiled_Devil
05-09-2007, 09:05 AM
You're a kind man. I thought this morning " I don't need to wait...can look at the spoilers and still be happy...Precious spoilers"

Amusingly, I used to not care about spoilers in lost. I first got hooked by all the Eater-Eggy goodness. Now I want to get the story as the writeres intended.

Exiled

Windsor
05-09-2007, 02:36 PM
I don't think knowing the spoilers ruined anything for me (assuming they are correct) now I can ponder the 'how'.

I will say they whole Juliet story line is getting really old. As much as suspending disbelief is an integral part of Lost I'm having a hard time with her being accepted even a little bit by the group. If they've managed to stay alive on that island they can't all be stupid. I think it would take a lot more than 'Hi, I'm Juliet and I was an Other but I'm one of you now...and Jack has the hots for me and thinks I'm OK'

Windsor
(the spoiler I really want to find is who gets the girls in Pirates III...Jack or Will)