01-19-2010, 03:53 PM
I know I will be there...

airowe
01-19-2010, 04:34 PM
I know I will be there...

That makes two Rowes!

striker219
01-19-2010, 06:08 PM
I'm working on the wife, but I'm not optimistic. The two hour drive back to Wilmington after a 9:00 game may be too much to overcome.

Tickets are for still for sale, $35 per plus $8 per order, for anyone that's interested.

Lid
01-20-2010, 08:05 AM
We'll be there cheering. Perhaps a dumb question, but is the RBC center still cold for non-hockey events? I've never been to a State game there, and I want to make sure my appropriate layers are the correct shade of blue.

Acymetric
01-20-2010, 09:53 AM
My friend (a State student) and his parents (State grads) scored me an extra ticket to the game. I'll have to be well mannered, of course, but I probably would be anyway. I've always sort of adopted State when they aren't playing Duke, partly because I very nearly ended up there myself.

That said, I hope I'm sitting in my seat politely clapping to the tune of a blowout win with State fans leaving in droves at the beginning of the second half.

duke2x
01-20-2010, 10:54 AM
I'm in. Tickets are still available.

left_hook_lacey
01-20-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm working on the wife, but I'm not optimistic. The two hour drive back to Wilmington after a 9:00 game may be too much to overcome.

Tickets are for still for sale, $35 per plus $8 per order, for anyone that's interested.

I'm in the same boat. My girlfriend is from NY, and she's never been to a college basketball game, so I'm trying to tell her this is a prime opportunity to take a game in. I told her it only takes 1hr to get to Raleigh from Wilmington, but she map quested it. Oh well, I took a shot.

jimrowe0
01-20-2010, 01:39 PM
We'll be there cheering. Perhaps a dumb question, but is the RBC center still cold for non-hockey events? I've never been to a State game there, and I want to make sure my appropriate layers are the correct shade of blue.

Not unless they have a hockey game on the same day (which they don't)...

jimrowe0
01-20-2010, 01:41 PM
We will see how well we are represented...

elvis14
01-20-2010, 02:11 PM
I might go. Was going to go with a friend who's a State fan (my usual game partner) but he can't go so I'd have to go by myself and find a ticket. I know gopack has them but if I'm going alone seems like I could do better than the nose bleeds. If anyone has a tix to sell, let me know I'd rather sit with a Duke fan :D

dukebballcamper90-91
01-20-2010, 02:16 PM
The rbc is a nice arena to watch a game in. I was there for k's 800th, and would love to go tonight but it is a late game. Oh yeah rbc stands for really bad coaching center

moonpie23
01-20-2010, 02:26 PM
same here.....would rather sit with a duke fan...

i'll go...we can always get tickets out front that are better than the nosebleeds...

jimrowe0
01-20-2010, 03:00 PM

i'll go...we can always get tickets out front that are better than the nosebleeds...

Or try craigslist...I saw some good tickets earlier today for cheap (30-40 for lower level)

elvis14
01-20-2010, 04:06 PM

moonpie, let me know if you want to meet somewhere before the game and go on an RBC Center parking lot ticket hunt (or make a few craigslist calls)

elvis14
01-20-2010, 04:49 PM
moonpie, let me know if you want to meet somewhere before the game and go on an RBC Center parking lot ticket hunt (or make a few craigslist calls)

A buddy of mine that's a State fan just called and he has a ticket for me so I'm going to meet him before the game. Next question, I'm sitting in State fans' season ticket seats and they probably won't charge me anything for the seats so should I wear a Duke shirt. Naturally I'm wearing a bright blue Duke shirt right now but I may change it out of respect for my friends before the game. I'm pretty good at not being the obnoxious outsider when I need to :D and these guys invite me to an occasional game when they aren't using all their seats.

77devil
01-20-2010, 05:39 PM
A buddy of mine that's a State fan just called and he has a ticket for me so I'm going to meet him before the game. Next question, I'm sitting in State fans' season ticket seats and they probably won't charge me anything for the seats so should I wear a Duke shirt. Naturally I'm wearing a bright blue Duke shirt right now but I may change it out of respect for my friends before the game. I'm pretty good at not being the obnoxious outsider when I need to :D and these guys invite me to an occasional game when they aren't using all their seats.

Where the Duke gear and be a nice visitor.