PDA

View Full Version : gerald henderson at game tonight

moonpie23
01-13-2010, 10:07 PM
ok,,,,was it my imagination? or did gerald look a lot bulkier than he ever has been? like.....big and strong and been in the weight room bulky?

and that haircut... ???:eek:

Lord Ash
01-13-2010, 10:09 PM
Nice GHill fade I thought:)

Welcome2DaSlopes
01-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Nice GHill fade I thought:)

It was a mohawk

Vincetaylor
01-13-2010, 10:17 PM
Hopefully the haircut is just a rookie hazing thing. He needs to step his game up before he can get away with a haircut like that.

WiJoe
01-13-2010, 10:48 PM
Playing for Larry Brown (or, as the case is, NOT playing) means the best thing for him would be to get the hell out of there. These guys never know how good they have it until they're gone. They ALWAYS look happier when they come back.

G does look bulkier.

:eek:

Devil in the Blue Dress
01-13-2010, 11:40 PM
Clay Buckley and Greg Koubek, captains of the '91 team, were also at the game.

Greg_Newton
01-14-2010, 01:54 AM
Yeah, he looked like he was really enjoying himself. I couldn't help but wonder if any part of him wished he had stayed so he could have been out there playing with his buddies tonight... it's not like he's exactly seeing the floor much on the Bobs.

I know the ship has sailed, but I couldn't help but think... what if... :(

sivartrenrag
01-14-2010, 05:02 AM
Yeah, he looked like he was really enjoying himself. I couldn't help but wonder if any part of him wished he had stayed so he could have been out there playing with his buddies tonight... it's not like he's exactly seeing the floor much on the Bobs.

I know the ship has sailed, but I couldn't help but think... what if... :(

I thought the exact same thing. I thought, "I wonder if he wishes he had stayed that extra year," then realized that every time he thinks that he probably takes a look at his bank account to cheer himself up.

Can't stop myself from thinking 'what if,' though... :'(

Lord Ash
01-14-2010, 07:09 AM
Clay Buckley and Greg Koubek, captains of the '91 team, were also at the game.

Are you sure that was Greg Koubek and not Greg Zoubek?

Sorry, sorry, I'll refrain from that.

vango
01-14-2010, 09:08 AM
Were there any recruits at the game?

At first I thought that was Austin Rivers to Hendo's right - but, it's a weeknight and on second glance it didn't appear to be him.

I seem to recall a couple recruits will be at the Wake game - perhaps the kids from Idaho.

NSDukeFan
01-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Are you sure that was Greg Koubek and not Greg Zoubek?

Sorry, sorry, I'll refrain from that.

That may be old, but I still find it funny.