PDA

View Full Version : WBB: Miami 78 - FSU 70

MHTorringjan
01-11-2010, 10:25 AM
I caught this walking out of the WFU game the other day, we went into the team store next door to Cameron and they had the game on the televisions, it was a surprising outcome despite Miami's strong season. They're 13-2 on the season, with their only losses coming at home against Nebraska and at home against a pretty good Texas team. A good win for Katie Meiers (sorry if I misspelled it :-\ ) over the ranked and very strong FSU team! Hopefully, they'll continue to do well and make it back to the NCAA tourney!

CameronBornAndBred
01-11-2010, 01:49 PM
I caught this walking out of the WFU game the other day, we went into the team store next door to Cameron and they had the game on the televisions, it was a surprising outcome despite Miami's strong season. They're 13-2 on the season, with their only losses coming at home against Nebraska and at home against a pretty good Texas team. A good win for Katie Meiers (sorry if I misspelled it :-\ ) over the ranked and very strong FSU team! Hopefully, they'll continue to do well and make it back to the NCAA tourney!
Just as long as they don't do well this Thursday! The game will be broadcast on ESPN2.

msdukie
01-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Just as long as they don't do well this Thursday! The game will be broadcast on ESPN2.

UConn game is on ESPN2, this game will be streamed on Miami's All-Access package for $.

CameronBornAndBred
01-12-2010, 01:56 PM
UConn game is on ESPN2, this game will be streamed on Miami's All-Access package for $.
You're right..I read the schedule on goduke wrong. Crudbuckets.

msdukie
01-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Looks like NO Miami video tonight:mad:

Gargoyle
01-14-2010, 01:59 PM
from the Chronicle:

http://dukechronicle.com/article/challenging-stretch-begins-coral-gables?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter