PDA

View Full Version : BCS Championship: Tide 37, Horns 21

PumpkinFunk
01-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Bama's up 24-6 at the half after knocking Colt McCoy out and scoring a garbage time defensive touchdown off of a tipped shovel pass.

We play this Bama team next year in football in the 3rd week of the season, albeit a Bama team with a lot of current starters graduating/going to the draft (Julio Jones and Mark Ingram both are still here). Anyone else a bit terrified for next year's football game?

Newton_14
01-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Bama's up 24-6 at the half after knocking Colt McCoy out and scoring a garbage time defensive touchdown off of a tipped shovel pass.

We play this Bama team next year in football in the 3rd week of the season, albeit a Bama team with a lot of current starters graduating/going to the draft (Julio Jones and Mark Ingram both are still here). Anyone else a bit terrified for next year's football game?

The rout is on with McCoy gone but this game has produced the 2 dumbest plays of the year by far. One by each team.

Dumb Play #1: On the opening drive, Bama goes backwards and faced 4 and 23 from their own 20. So they decide to FAKE THE PUNT and throw a pass. (Honorable Mention Dumb Play to the stunned Texas player who intercepted the pass on the 40 rather than just knocking it down)

Dumb Play #2: Texas, down 17-6 with the ball and 15 seconds left in the 2nd quarter decide to call timeout rather than run out the clock and go in at the half down 11. Oh no, they stop the clock, try to run a shovel pass by the true freshman QB and it gets intercepted and ran back for a touchdown. Unreal!

And these are 2 of the better coaches in the game today...

coachbob
01-07-2010, 10:33 PM
No!
I'm excited. How often can you say that we play the national champs at home. It's good for recruiting, it's good for the fans, and it's good for ticket sales. Not to mention it will most likely be on TV. And of course the dream upset :)
Go Duke!

CDu
01-07-2010, 10:38 PM
No!
I'm excited. How often can you say that we play the national champs at home. It's good for recruiting, it's good for the fans, and it's good for ticket sales. Not to mention it will most likely be on TV. And of course the dream upset :)
Go Duke!

Well, it's only great if we play'em tough. There's only so much benefit to potential recruits seeing us get run off the field by Bama.

I don't have high hopes for an upset, because I think Saban is building a juggernaut at Bama like he did at LSU.

SupaDave
01-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Was that a streaker?

PDDuke85
01-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Give 'Bama credit for remaining focused on the task at hand and not overlooking Texas in anticipation of playing in the Rose Bowl East.

CDu
01-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Was that a streaker?

Someone definitely ran on the field. Couldn't tell if he was naked or not. That's the most I've heard the announcers make reference to such an event in a while, though.

Newton_14
01-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Was that a streaker?

Indeed. Downed at the 5 by a touchdown saving toenail tackle by one of the 4 cops...

DevilHorns
01-07-2010, 10:49 PM
No!
Go Duke!

Hate to be a party pooper, but I can see it now, Good ole' wally wade being 2/3s full of crimson. lets be honest, we know it will happen.

And I agree with the comment above about this BCS game. That McCoy play was dumb from the get go, he should have optioned it off. But obviously McCoy is a target for this bama D..... why even run that play? and I feel gilbert hasnt been as bad as his stats make him out to be. that shovel couldve been scooped by the RB, and his WRs have missed at least 4 decently thrown passes.... 1 of which was for a would be TD.

mapei
01-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Bama is going to stall ball too early.

juise
01-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Bama is going to stall ball too early.

And they don't have anyone who can create off the dribble. This is a disaster. :p

moonpie23
01-07-2010, 11:26 PM
another texas TD and it's gonna get interesting...

SupaDave
01-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Indeed. Downed at the 5 by a touchdown saving toenail tackle by one of the 4 cops...

http://an.tacoda.net/an/tpp.html

moonpie23
01-07-2010, 11:36 PM
ooooooooo k........

pucker time for bama.....

dukelifer
01-07-2010, 11:45 PM
Unbelievable game. The quarterback has gone from deer in the headlights to All American in 3 hours.

Ouch- blindsided! Could be ballgame.

juise
01-08-2010, 12:05 AM
That was a brutal Gatorade shower. I guess the adrenaline took over and they lost their shower finesse.

DevilHorns
01-08-2010, 12:11 AM
That was a brutal Gatorade shower. I guess the adrenaline took over and they lost their shower finesse.

See how Saban reacted? Sheez I forgot how much I hate him (I'm a dolphins fan, and a lifelong UF fan from Florida).

In my eyes this game would've been Texas' if they had their star QB, but in the end, can't say this game is "tainted."

Post-game interview, just got to say, Colt McCoy is a class act. Its hard not to feel for him.

Greg_Newton
01-08-2010, 12:12 AM
Hard not to feel for Colt McCoy in that post-game interview. Tough break for him.

Edit: Hopkins, you beat me to it! Sometimes it's hard to empathize with star athletes, but he really seems like a likable guy.

-bdbd
01-08-2010, 12:58 AM
After the Frosh TX QB gets blasted with about 2 minutes left and coughs up the ball to Bama around the 3 yard line.....does Bama take their 10-point lead and go classy and take a knee and run out the clock? (or just kick a field goal even?) Nah! "We're having too much fun." So they run three hard running plays, with the first-string of course, to score that critical extra TD that put them up by 16 points with maybe 40 seconds to go... I went from being indifferent to being really angry at Saban and Bama. At least the football gods made them miss the PAT afterwards, as their penance!

Here's hoping for the Duke upset in Wallace Wade next year! Hey, stranger things have happened! And I disagree with the poster saying WW will be all Crimson Red next Fall -- that is one game we should have little trouble selling to Blue-clad fans first! (Though obviously Bama does travel well.)

Let's just beat 'em. So that's a loooong ride back to Alabama....

:):):):)

Dukeface88
01-08-2010, 01:26 AM
After the Frosh TX QB gets blasted with about 2 minutes left and coughs up the ball to Bama around the 3 yard line.....does Bama take their 10-point lead and go classy and take a knee and run out the clock? (or just kick a field goal even?) Nah! "We're having too much fun." So they run three hard running plays, with the first-string of course, to score that critical extra TD that put them up by 16 points with maybe 40 seconds to go... I went from being indifferent to being really angry at Saban and Bama. At least the football gods made them miss the PAT afterwards, as their penance!

Here's hoping for the Duke upset in Wallace Wade next year! Hey, stranger things have happened! And I disagree with the poster saying WW will be all Crimson Red next Fall -- that is one game we should have little trouble selling to Blue-clad fans first! (Though obviously Bama does travel well.)

Let's just beat 'em. So that's a loooong ride back to Alabama....

:):):):)

TMQ? And yeah, that was a jerkish call. It might be different if it was called to avoid sending a specific player out without having scored in the title game (thinking of Walter Peyton's lack of a superbowl touchdown here), but the only point of that was stat padding for Saban.

I was also disappointed to see McCoy leave; real tough to end a his college career like that. Hopefully the injury won't hurt his draft status too much. There's a silver lining for Texas fans though; after this, nothing is gonna rattle that frosh QB.

See how Saban reacted? Sheez I forgot how much I hate him (I'm a dolphins fan, and a lifelong UF fan from Florida).

In my eyes this game would've been Texas' if they had their star QB, but in the end, can't say this game is "tainted."

Post-game interview, just got to say, Colt McCoy is a class act. Its hard not to feel for him.

Go Gators! Hopefully both my teams get W's against Bama next season.

dukebluelemur
01-08-2010, 02:14 AM
The moment Colt went down the game became a farce. Poor kid's always coming up second. Shame we'll never know who really would have been the better team.

moonpie23
01-08-2010, 08:17 AM
i felt sorry for gilbert.....talk about baptism by fire....sheesh..

he got it together....made some great plays...

i hope mccoy is ok tho...

davekay1971
01-08-2010, 08:53 AM
i felt sorry for gilbert.....talk about baptism by fire....sheesh..

he got it together....made some great plays...

Agree completely. To be a freshman and come in to the game in that situation, against that defense, was tough. His receivers didn't help him out in the first half, either. But he played some good football in the second half. I think Texas is going to be ok at the QB spot next year.

Feel bad for McCoy.

Jarhead
01-08-2010, 08:59 AM
All in all, if those two teams were fairly seeded in a true 8 team playoff they would have been very lucky to make it to the second round. How many bonehead plays can there be in a national championship game?

pamtar
01-08-2010, 09:07 AM
Alabama barely beat a McCoyless UT. This game was gonna be ALL Texas until he went down. In no way did Alabama convince me that they we the best team in the nation.

So I guess congrats are in order for BSU as well?

whereinthehellami
01-08-2010, 09:16 AM
Alabama barely beat a McCoyless UT. This game was gonna be ALL Texas until he went down. In no way did Alabama convince me that they we the best team in the nation.

I don't agree with that. There are way too many variables and sequences that go into a game to make those kind of statements. Plus UT was McCoyless because he got drilled by a 300 LB Alabama DL. IOW Alabama dictated this game from start to finish and once they settled down they were always in control.

pamtar
01-08-2010, 09:32 AM
I don't agree with that. There are way too many variables and sequences that go into a game to make those kind of statements. Plus UT was McCoyless because he got drilled by a 300 LB Alabama DL. IOW Alabama dictated this game from start to finish and once they settled down they were always in control.

I agree that losing McCoy is one of many variables. However, its highly likely that with McCoy in the game Texas would have been up 14-0 in the first 5 min. Guilford threw four interceptions including a shovel pass that he watched leave his own hands and go into an OL's hands. I guess what I'm trying to say is that Alabama got really lucky.

Udaman
01-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Alabama did get lucky.

It was helped by the worst coaching call I have ever seen in any sport. Texas having that QB make that play with 15 seconds left down only by 11 from deep within their own territory - was a horrific call, that absolutely sealed their fate. The media isn't talking about this enough, but that was, in my opinion, the worst decision I have ever seen a coach make in a game. Ever.

Wander
01-08-2010, 09:43 AM
How many bonehead plays can there be in a national championship game?

No kidding - as far as just level of play goes, it might be the worst "national championship" I've ever seen. I mean, a 50 yard onside kick? Really?

CDu
01-08-2010, 09:56 AM

So I guess congrats are in order for BSU as well?

Based on what McCoy did against some other good teams, I'm not sure it's as clear as that.

McCoy's stats vs:
Texas Tech: 24-34 (70.6%), 205 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT, 5 yds rushing
OU: 21-39 (53.8%), 127 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, 33 yds rushing
Neb: 20-36 (55.6%), 184 yds, 0 TD, 3 INT, -20 yds rushing, 1 TD

McCoy stunk against teams that were not as good as Alabama. I don't see any reason to assume that he'd have lit them up. And I'm not sure that adding McCoy would have resulted in Texas keeping Alabama from having TWO backs average 5+ yds per carry and gain over 100 yards, either.

And remember - Alabama kind of shut it down in the second half once they got up big. Had it been closer, I don't think they'd have done that.

The game would certainly have been closer, but I'm not at all convinced that the result would have changed.

hurleyfor3
01-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Alabama did get lucky.

It was helped by the worst coaching call I have ever seen in any sport. Texas having that QB make that play with 15 seconds left down only by 11 from deep within their own territory - was a horrific call, that absolutely sealed their fate. The media isn't talking about this enough, but that was, in my opinion, the worst decision I have ever seen a coach make in a game. Ever.

Hmmm, what was the worst coaching decision ever? Maybe Viktor Tikhanov not pulling Vladimir Myshkin at the end of the game in 1980.... oh wait, no. McNamara not putting in Dave Stapleton as a defensive replacement in the bottom of the 10th. That has to be it.

CrazieDUMB
01-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Well, it's only great if we play'em tough. There's only so much benefit to potential recruits seeing us get run off the field by Bama.

Run off the field? I present to you unquestionable evidence that Duke shall win.

http://www.myteamisbetterthanyourteam.com/default.asp?winner=Duke&loser=Alabama&year=2009&method=2

Got to love the transitive property of sports. :D

calltheobvious
01-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Alabama did get lucky.

First, I feel very safe in saying that you haven't watched much LSU football in the last five years.

Second, I don't think most of the criticism of the shovel pass has hit the mark squarely. The hindsight analysis of Herbstreit and Musberger was garbage. They had an entire timeout to criticize the attempt to score in that situation, and they chose not to do so until after the fact.

My problem wasn't with the strategy, it was with the tactics. You have fifteen seconds left at your own thirty-five-ish yard-line. Brown stated that at halftime that the hope was "to break something on the shovel pass and then give (themselves) a shot," which I took to mean a long pass. The much better play is to take a long shot downfield on 2nd and 1. If you hit it for thirty yards or so, now you can actually try a field goal rather than hoping for the best on a low-percentage heave. On the other hand, if it gets intercepted Alabama has the ball on their own thirty with seven or eight seconds to go. I like Will Muschamp's odds of success there. You also have to account for the possibility of a sack-and-fumble, but that's easily worked around by calling a fade off of a three-step drop, or something else that can beat the pass rush.

Keep in mind that UT had called a time-out, so there was plenty of time to go through all of the instructions with the quarterback.

Duke4Ever32
01-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Based on what McCoy did against some other good teams, I'm not sure it's as clear as that.

McCoy's stats vs:
Texas Tech: 24-34 (70.6%), 205 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT, 5 yds rushing
OU: 21-39 (53.8%), 127 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, 33 yds rushing
Neb: 20-36 (55.6%), 184 yds, 0 TD, 3 INT, -20 yds rushing, 1 TD

McCoy stunk against teams that were not as good as Alabama. I don't see any reason to assume that he'd have lit them up. And I'm not sure that adding McCoy would have resulted in Texas keeping Alabama from having TWO backs average 5+ yds per carry and gain over 100 yards, either.

And remember - Alabama kind of shut it down in the second half once they got up big. Had it been closer, I don't think they'd have done that.

The game would certainly have been closer, but I'm not at all convinced that the result would have changed.

Not sure I agree with any of this. With 3 minutes to play in the game, a freshman QB had Texas within 3 points of Alabama, and Texas had possession of the ball. If a freshman QB, who had only thrown 26 passes this year to that point, could have Texas in that situation, I have to think McCoy would have had Texas in a much better position.

And I don't agree that "Alabama kind of shut it down in the second half". Nick Saban doesn't agree with that statement either, as he commented that at halftime his players were acting like they were already national champions, and he knew they were gonna have a fight in the second half and he might have a challenge in trying to get them to stay focused and keep fighting hard. That's not really consistent with the idea that Alabama shut it down at that point.

CDu
01-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Not sure I agree with any of this. With 3 minutes to play in the game, a freshman QB had Texas within 3 points of Alabama, and Texas had possession of the ball. If a freshman QB, who had only thrown 26 passes this year to that point, could have Texas in that situation, I have to think McCoy would have had Texas in a much better position.

And I don't agree that "Alabama kind of shut it down in the second half". Nick Saban doesn't agree with that statement either, as he commented that at halftime his players were acting like they were already national champions, and he knew they were gonna have a fight in the second half and he might have a challenge in trying to get them to stay focused and keep fighting hard. That's not really consistent with the idea that Alabama shut it down at that point.

Frankly, I'd say these comments exactly reflect my point. Alabama got out to a big lead early, and their players let up. That let Texas get back into it late (along with the injury to Ingram, who sat out with cramps from the third quarter until late in the fourth quarter). Then, the defense stepped up with the big sack and Ingram punched it in to put the game away.

So my point remains (and is two-fold):
1. There's no guarantee that McCoy does that much better than Gilbert, given his performances in several of Texas's big games this year; and
2. Had McCoy actually done better, the game been closer, and the Alabama players would have been less likely to have the second half letdown.

So as I said, I don't think it's as clear-cut that a healthy McCoy changes the outcome.

Duke4Ever32
01-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Frankly, I'd say these comments exactly reflect my point. Alabama got out to a big lead early, and their players let up. That let Texas get back into it late (along with the injury to Ingram, who sat out with cramps from the third quarter until late in the fourth quarter). Then, the defense stepped up with the big sack and Ingram punched it in to put the game away.

So my point remains (and is two-fold):
1. There's no guarantee that McCoy does that much better than Gilbert, given his performances in several of Texas's big games this year; and
2. Had McCoy actually done better, the game been closer, and the Alabama players would have been less likely to have the second half letdown.

So as I said, I don't think it's as clear-cut that a healthy McCoy changes the outcome.

I would say that how a freshman QB does in a given game against a given team is a better indicator of how a star QB is likely to do in that same given game against that same given team than how that star QB did in OTHER games against OTHER teams at OTHER times. I mean, I don't think anyone would really agree that Texas had a better - or at least equal - chance of winning with Gilbert in the game than with McCoy in the game.

And you label Alabama's second-half performance as a "letdown" - is it not possible that the Texas D played better in the second-half, and there really wasn't a "letdown" by Alabama in the second half? I really don't think Alabama just declared victory and stopped trying in the second half - their performance was more the result of improved play by Texas. Saban recognized the possibility of that at halftime based on his players actions, and I'm sure took steps to prevent that.

At any rate, we'll never know what might have been. And that's what I hate the most - the lost opportunity here. This game wasn't a true test of which team was better. If the Lakers and Celtics played and the Lakers played without Kobe and lost, that doesn't establish that the Celtics are the better team.

CDu
01-08-2010, 12:31 PM
I would say that how a freshman QB does in a given game against a given team is a better indicator of how a star QB is likely to do in that same given game against that same given team than how that star QB did in OTHER games against OTHER teams at OTHER times. I mean, I don't think anyone would really agree that Texas had a better - or at least equal - chance of winning with Gilbert in the game than with McCoy in the game.

And you label Alabama's second-half performance as a "letdown" - is it not possible that the Texas D played better in the second-half, and there really wasn't a "letdown" by Alabama in the second half? I really don't think Alabama just declared victory and stopped trying in the second half - their performance was more the result of improved play by Texas. Saban recognized the possibility of that at halftime based on his players actions, and I'm sure took steps to prevent that.

At any rate, we'll never know what might have been. And that's what I hate the most - the lost opportunity here. I don't feel like this game was a true test of which team was better.

But can you say with any certainty that Saban was able to actually prevent letdown by his players?

And your last sentence summarizes my point completely. As I said, it's possible that McCoy may have kept the game closer in the first half. But we don't know how that would have impacted the second half. I completely agree that it would have been nice to see a healthy McCoy for the entire game. But injuries are a part of the game (you take that risk when you put McCoy out in space against a tough defense). Them's the breaks.

Duke4Ever32
01-08-2010, 01:07 PM
But can you say with any certainty that Saban was able to actually prevent letdown by his players?

And your last sentence summarizes my point completely. As I said, it's possible that McCoy may have kept the game closer in the first half. But we don't know how that would have impacted the second half. I completely agree that it would have been nice to see a healthy McCoy for the entire game. But injuries are a part of the game (you take that risk when you put McCoy out in space against a tough defense). Them's the breaks.

Nope, neither of us can say anything with certainty about what might have been had McCoy stayed in the game. I will say, however, that this game doesn't establish that Alabama is the better team. That's why I wish McCoy could have played, even if they had lost 52-7. At least then you would know who the better team was. Now, we'll never know, because this game wasn't a true test of that.

A-Tex Devil
01-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Just now getting online with iPhone (pardon typos) Haven't read through this thread but will make a few points after being at game

- the rose bowl is awesome. It seems so small for 94k! Great views even in corners. Logistics in and out are awful though like they are for nearly any old stadium.

- people criticizing UT running colt (even if colt made a mistake by not pitching) doesn't understand how UTs offense works. Period.

- while I wouldn't have begrudged Mack kneeling it at halftime, I liked the aggressive approach. If DJ Monroe doesn't bobble it he has space and Texas maybe can sneak on a field goal.

- Greg Davis sucks. He set Garrett up for failure in the 1st half. Dive, dive, 3rd and long, fail. Where is the play action bomb on first down? Jesus, Greg, no one has rested on their laurels and rode coattails (VY an Mack) quite like you, have they?

- injuries are part of the game. Alabama won. But this game is diferent if colt doesn't get hurt.

- Gilbert is the real deal. He is Texas' Peyton Manning or Tim Tebow. Had his OC not soiled his pants when Colt got hurt and waited til second half to let GG play, a legend may have ben born last night.

- I like 'bama fans alright. Nice people. Saban I never had an opinion on but that last td was pure garbage. He could have kneeled out the game right there. I want Bama bad next year as a UT fan and am booking my flight to Wally Wade to root for upset next year as a Duke fan. Prick.

- I hate to admit (ok,no I don't). But I have Matt Leinart disease about last nights game.

Hook 'Em.

hc5duke
01-08-2010, 08:44 PM
ok, i dont have anything against walmart or anything but this is ridiculously tacky

Walmarts to host Bama's BCS trophy (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4809698)

The University of Alabama is going to display its new national championship football trophy at a place where most anyone can see it: Walmart.

The school will permanently display the trophy on campus. The Walmart stops are part of a sponsorship deal.

YourLandlord
01-08-2010, 09:09 PM
ok, i dont have anything against walmart or anything but this is ridiculously tacky

Walmarts to host Bama's BCS trophy (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4809698)

I think this is a great idea as a way to make the trophy accessible to everyone in the state. Logistically, Wal-Marts are already at perfectly centric locations with regard to population distribution -- this is the most efficient manner to share the trophy with the supporting public.

Clearly, you do have something against walmart. liberal elitist. ;)

gcashwell
01-08-2010, 09:27 PM
I was very surprised to see McCoy not come back. It all seemed very bizarre. The coach said he was in a lot of pain. McCoy said he had no pain, etc.

It is interesting that McElroy had 2 broken ribs (suffered against Florida) and had to get a shot to numb the pain before the game started.

Devil in the Blue Dress
01-08-2010, 10:29 PM
I was very surprised to see McCoy not come back. It all seemed very bizarre. The coach said he was in a lot of pain. McCoy said he had no pain, etc.

It is interesting that McElroy had 2 broken ribs (suffered against Florida) and had to get a shot to numb the pain before the game started.

In an interview following the game, Colt said that his right arm was like it was dead, meaning no feeling whatsoever... very different than no pain.

Dukeface88
01-08-2010, 10:53 PM
In an interview following the game, Colt said that his right arm was like it was dead, meaning no feeling whatsoever... very different than no pain.

Beyond this, broken ribs vs a throwing shoulder injury is the epitome of "playing hurt" compared to "playing injured".

DukeBlueNikeShox
01-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Tebow played with a broken leg and led his team to a victory! Colt is just one player; how many other HS and college All-Americans does Texas have?! Also, Colt doesn't play on D, and the Texas D gave up 24 points in the 2nd quarter alone! I don't feel bad for the kid that came in for Colt, b/c he was National HS POY last year and broke the Texas HS record for career passing yards. So it's not like he has never played fb before.

I have yet to figure out why people are willing to call Colt "one of the greatest", despite having never won a Heisman nor a National Championship. These same people claim that Tebow "is not that good", yet, Tebow has a Hesiman, 2 rings, and a million other records and trophies. I don't get it...

pfrduke
01-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Tebow played with a broken leg and led his team to a victory! Colt is just one player; how many other HS and college All-Americans does Texas have?! Also, Colt doesn't play on D, and the Texas D gave up 24 points in the 2nd quarter alone! I don't feel bad for the kid that came in for Colt, b/c he was National HS POY last year and broke the Texas HS record for career passing yards. So it's not like he has never played fb before.

I have yet to figure out why people are willing to call Colt "one of the greatest", despite having never won a Heisman nor a National Championship. These same people claim that Tebow "is not that good", yet, Tebow has a Hesiman, 2 rings, and a million other records and trophies. I don't get it...

Well, the Texas D didn't give up the pick 6, since they weren't on the field. And I think it's pretty safe to say that with McCoy on the field, that play doesn't happen.

pfrduke
01-09-2010, 12:59 AM

Also, while I wouldn't really call McCoy "one of the greatest" if we're taking about all NCAA, you can't really blame Colt for the lack of championships in the last 2 seasons. Texas has two losses in the last two years - one, last night, where he essentially didn't play, and the other, last season to Texas Tech, where he threw for nearly 300 yards and 2 touchdowns and led what looked like the game winning drive until two Texas DBs couldn't tackle Crabtree.

A-Tex Devil
01-09-2010, 04:40 AM

You are an idiot. (infraction duly noted).