PDA

View Full Version : LT's tattoo

flyingdutchdevil
01-07-2010, 05:14 AM
Did Lance get an enormous tattoo on his right arm? Or did he always have that? It seems like a very new development. I don't remember Lance with a tattoo at all. What is it of? All I remember is being shocked after seeing the tattoo because I didn't think that LT would ever get one (at least one that isn't so visible).

Apologies for posting if Lance has had a tattoo for years (in which case, I am clearly not watching Duke games close enough) or if this subject has already been brought up in another thread.

JaMarcus Russell
01-07-2010, 05:23 AM
I'm pretty sure it's a new tattoo. It looks like an outline of the state of New Jersey, probably with some details inside, but my HD isn't good enough to see everything.:D

airowe
01-07-2010, 06:59 AM
http://tweetphoto.com/8091754

flyingdutchdevil
01-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Thanks guys. That is one enormous tattoo. Not sure if I like it. Bigger fan of Nolan's tattoos.

wandalee
01-07-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm pretty sure it's a new tattoo. It looks like an outline of the state of New Jersey, probably with some details inside, but my HD isn't good enough to see everything.:D

That's exactly what we thought at Cameron on Sun night! It's hilarious to find out we were right!