PDA

View Full Version : General Admission

vabluedevil
01-02-2010, 10:31 AM
It's my first time for General ADmission for the Clemson game tomorrow. Practicing to be a Crazy!

How long before tip off are we allowed in Cameron?

PumpkinFunk
01-02-2010, 10:39 AM
It was an hour at the start of the season, but I had heard from the Line Monitors that it was now 90 minutes, so I'm honestly not sure.

Devil in the Blue Dress
01-02-2010, 10:57 AM
It was an hour at the start of the season, but I had heard from the Line Monitors that it was now 90 minutes, so I'm honestly not sure.
With the bitter cold temperatures setting in this weekend, I've wondered if there would be a change in opening time.

Sixthman
01-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Timing might be affected be the women's game being played in the afternoon. It shouldn't end until 4:00 -4:30. Do they clean and reset concessions or just go forward with the men's game?

Sixthman
01-02-2010, 11:42 AM
By the way. You should go to the women's game too. Should be a good game with a chance to see Coach P's team at their best.

PumpkinFunk
01-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Timing might be affected be the women's game being played in the afternoon. It shouldn't end until 4:00 -4:30. Do they clean and reset concessions or just go forward with the men's game?

Women's game is a 1 PM game, the men's is a 7:45, so I don't expect there to be a lot of overlap. They've been very efficient the past 2 years in getting Cameron ready for open 90 minutes before gametime in less time. They have at least 2 hours, probably closer to 2 and a half.

CameronBornAndBred
01-02-2010, 12:40 PM
By the way. You should go to the women's game too. Should be a good game with a chance to see Coach P's team at their best.
Totally agree with that. If you have chance to see two top teams in their sports on the same day, you can't lose. And it would be great for the women to have the crowd.

vabluedevil
01-02-2010, 12:50 PM
for the good replies!

Go Duke!!!!

OZZIE4DUKE
01-02-2010, 01:16 PM
For both of the last two games the doors opened 60 minutes before tipoff. There were long lines of patrons at the main entrance (facing WW). Don't know what time you'll have to line up, but I suspect it won't be as early as if it were warm outside. Glad I don't have to do it.

Have the tents been set up yet in K'ville? I didn't notice any on Thursday night.

le_modeliste
01-02-2010, 01:28 PM
For both of the last two games the doors opened 60 minutes before tipoff. There were long lines of patrons at the main entrance (facing WW). Don't know what time you'll have to line up, but I suspect it won't be as early as if it were warm outside. Glad I don't have to do it.

Have the tents been set up yet in K'ville? I didn't notice any on Thursday night.

K-ville rules have been changed this year - you can't start until January 23. Which fortunately means I still have some time to decide if and how long I want to spend out there this year :p

OZZIE4DUKE
01-02-2010, 01:41 PM
K-ville rules have been changed this year - you can't start until January 23. Which fortunately means I still have some time to decide if and how long I want to spend out there this year :p
Two points for common sense!

le_modeliste
01-02-2010, 01:44 PM
haha :) I heard it was because of H1N1 + last year there was a bout of meningitis in kville... there's always been the "kville kough" but I think this year they're really trying to cut down on the illnesses.
This year's rules are here http://www.kville.info/k-ville-policy/ for anyone who's interested, by the way.

HCheek37
01-02-2010, 09:41 PM
First off....the main line on the WW side of Cameron has been pretty ridiculous for each of the last couple games since its mostly substitute crazies. I'd go to the door to the left of the main line, up the driveway towards the K center. It had like 20 people in line for the LB St. game and I was able to be in the 3rd row of the Crazies near midcourt.

Next, please be loud and convince your fellow substitute Crazies to be loud as well. Clemson is a huge game as I'm sure you know.

Lastly, please do not let any version of "Drive Home Safely" get started.

Enjoy the game, Go Duke!

OZZIE4DUKE
01-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Lastly, please do not let any version of "Drive Home Safely" get started.

You want them to drive home dangerously after we win?

gep
01-02-2010, 10:22 PM
While the "drive home safely" may be a possible painful reminder for Andre... maybe another way of looking at this is that it may be possible that Andre wants *everyone* to be safe, so no one else has to endure what he went through. :rolleyes: (I've actually had this experience with others...)

OZZIE4DUKE
01-02-2010, 10:59 PM
While the "drive home safely" may be a possible painful reminder for Andre... maybe another way of looking at this is that it may be possible that Andre wants *everyone* to be safe, so no one else has to endure what he went through. :rolleyes: (I've actually had this experience with others...)
Boy, that's a reach (that it would affect Andre).

I want everyone to drive home safely too, including me. But I like reminding our guests that they came, they competed, and they got their butts kicked by Duke!