PDA

View Full Version : Nolan Smith Q & A

watzone
12-22-2009, 12:33 PM
Take away Jon Scheyer and everybody would be talking about Nolan's game versus Gonzaga. Here is an interview from Andrew Slater to help hold you over during the break- http://bluedevilnation.net/2009/12/bdn-locke-room-report-nolan-smith-q-a/

Billy Dat
12-22-2009, 03:21 PM
I love that the following was included:
-----------------------
(from the post-Gonzaga game scene at MSG)

Chris Duhon: Are you staying or are you out?

Nolan: I’m out.

Chris Duhon: Alright, hit me up.

Nolan: I will. I definitely will.
-----------------------

Nolan - what are you thinking? Duhon's ready to take you out on the town in NYC? Who knows what awaited you that evening. On second thought, maybe it was better that you said no.

OZZIE4DUKE
12-22-2009, 04:19 PM
I love that the following was included:
-----------------------
(from the post-Gonzaga game scene at MSG)

Chris Duhon: Are you staying or are you out?

Nolan: I’m out.

Chris Duhon: Alright, hit me up.

Nolan: I will. I definitely will.
-----------------------

Nolan - what are you thinking? Duhon's ready to take you out on the town in NYC? Who knows what awaited you that evening. On second thought, maybe it was better that you said no.
As much as I love Chris Duhon, and I check the box scores every morning to see how he did, I don't want Nolan learning bad habits, socially, if you catch my drift, from Duhon.

airowe
12-22-2009, 04:49 PM
As much as I love Chris Duhon, and I check the box scores every morning to see how he did, I don't want Nolan learning bad habits, socially, if you catch my drift, from Duhon.

Wouldn't hurt him to learn a few things from Duhon on how to be with the ladies. :cool:

ForeverBlowingBubbles
12-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Speaking of Duhon,

I think his last 5 games may have been his best stretch in the NBA ever.

9 assists, 22 points
6 assists, 18 points
7 assists, 18 points
10 assists, 17 points
6 assists, 13 points

FG - 29/53 = 55%
3PFG= 19/34 = 56%
3.2/1 assist to turnover ratio...

none of the teams though were above .500, but being that consistency has always been his biggest problem, its impressive. It will be interesting to see if he can keep it up for a while, or if he will come crashing back down to earth.

Thought it was worth mentioning.