PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry dead at 26

Channing
12-17-2009, 10:58 AM
always a tragedy to see life taken at such a young age. Unfortunately, Henry, along with Adam Jones, became poster boys for what was wrong with the NFL. However, and I only know what I read, it seemed like Henry had finally matured a little and was going to be a productive player in the league.

He had all the talent in the world, just needed to get his head screwed on right.

RIP.

should_be_working
12-17-2009, 11:05 AM
Truly is a tragedy. I work in Cincy and am a big Bengals fan. Henry certainly had his share of troubles, but it seemed as if he was finally getting it together. Its such a bizarre story of his death and has left some serious questions as to the finance's role in it all.

Prayers to his family and his kids. May he rest in peace.

DukieBoy
12-17-2009, 01:09 PM
He seemed to be getting his life moving in the right way. Such a tragic death.

weezie
12-17-2009, 02:09 PM
What a horrible death. Such sadness and waste.

blazindw
12-17-2009, 02:33 PM
As my friend said today, just think...if he hadn't caught that pass, if the QB hadn't hit him in position, if the defender hadn't hit him - his arm wouldn't be broken and he would have been with the team instead of dying in that tragedy. Life's a game of inches.

He had been getting his life back on track, he had been doing all the right things. We don't know what happened that led to the domestic dispute, but many players on the team said that he was preparing wedding plans and was so happy and his head seemed to be on straight. A very untimely death and very sad for someone who was getting back to just being an NFL player and staying out of trouble.

Heelkiller1
12-17-2009, 04:27 PM
very sad , I heart goes out to his family