PDA

View Full Version : ACC Sports Messageboard

meloveduke
12-07-2009, 03:34 AM
I found this really good site. Its a full acc forum site. Just check it out.

acc sports zone (http://accsportszone.com/index.php)

ghendo
12-17-2009, 04:05 AM
Hey guys I wanted to invite you guys to a good ACC Sports Messageboard. It would always be nice to have more Duke fans around :) They stream all of the basketball games too so if you can't get a game on TV, they show em'.

www.accsportszone.com

Hope some of yall check it out, me and chs are the only DBR guys over there.

UrinalCake
12-17-2009, 05:49 AM
Thanks for the link! I've watched several games this year from this site and it has been a godsend as I don't have a TV. The conversation stream during the game is always entertaining, with a minimal amount of the Duke bashing you tend to see on other websites. Will check out the message boards too. Cheers,

Bob Green
12-17-2009, 06:27 AM
I've watched several games this year from this site and it has been a godsend as I don't have a TV.

So you don't own a TV but you own a computer. This is the generation gap in effect as I find this fact incomprehensible! Of course, I'm 50 years old so I apologize for my incomprehension as I am an anachronism.

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
12-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the link! I've watched several games this year from this site and it has been a godsend as I don't have a TV. The conversation stream during the game is always entertaining, with a minimal amount of the Duke bashing you tend to see on other websites. Will check out the message boards too. Cheers,

I am in the same boat and I totally agree! Kudos to you and thanks for what you do!

/also made a conscious choice to eschew the TV

NSDukeFan
12-17-2009, 09:06 AM

I do own a tv, but don't get to see many Duke games on it, so accsportszone has been fantastic for me as well. I have gone back in the archives to watch a couple of games I haven't been able to see live as well.

hurleyfor3
12-17-2009, 01:16 PM
You don't own a teevee. Teevee owns you.

ghendo
12-18-2009, 02:34 AM
Glad I could have helped some Duke faithful! Checkout our site if you appreciate the games!

uh_no
12-18-2009, 10:38 PM
So glad that random acc message board threads are suddenly more relevant to this board than threads about the #1 recruit in the country who will be playing for our rival.

SupaDave
12-18-2009, 11:46 PM
So glad that random acc message board threads are suddenly more relevant to this board than threads about the #1 recruit in the country who will be playing for our rival.

This site actually happens to stream Duke basketball games for FREE. Kinda gives them an edge...