PDA

View Full Version : A Dream Sequence, or...

sagegrouse
12-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Or maybe it was a nightmare.

Here’s what I dreamed last night. There was a Cavs-Bulls game in Cleveland. There was a clip of former UNC clown and Cavaliers guard, Danny Green, teaching LeBron James some of Danny’s dance steps.

Then it seemed like during the game, LeBron began to show off some of those steps in a celebration near the Bulls bench. Bulls forward Joakim Noah took exception. I guess Joakim learned dancing from either his father Yannick, tennis star and pop singer, or his mother Cecilia, a former Miss Sweden. A shouting match ensued.

The refs assessed LeBron a technical foul, although it was not clear in the dream whether it was for the shouting, the taunting behavior, or the ineptitude of the dancing. Or for aping Danny Green, which I suppose was the real crime.

Then I woke up.

sagegrouse

Hancock 4 Duke
12-05-2009, 01:17 PM
I had a dream that UNC and Duke were playing, and Duke was KILLING them. By 30 points or so, but there weren't even any of the real players. Just random people in jerseys. One person kept missing every dunk he tried even when he was by himself. Then my phone rang and I woke up