PDA

View Full Version : Football 2010

DukeSince'77
12-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Just curious about the FB schedule for 2010, having heard that we will be playing 7 home games again next year including Alabama. I think the home schedule will include bama, army, elon, unc, uva, and miami. We will play 3 Atlantic division teams (one at home). Is there rhyme or reason behind which 3 we will have on the schedule next year or is it an ACC scheduling tossup? Does anyone know which 3 at this point?

We should be playing Wake and NC State every year, but that's another discussion...

DU82
12-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Just curious about the FB schedule for 2010, having heard that we will be playing 7 home games again next year including Alabama. I think the home schedule will include bama, army, elon, unc, uva, and miami. We will play 3 Atlantic division teams (one at home). Is there rhyme or reason behind which 3 we will have on the schedule next year or is it an ACC scheduling tossup? Does anyone know which 3 at this point?

We should be playing Wake and NC State every year, but that's another discussion...

Wake is our permanent partner in the Atlantic. We play them every year. The other five rotate in a two-on, three-off schedule, with one rotating off and one rotating on each year. NC State rotates off, Maryland goes to the second year (away) and Boston College should rotate on, since we've yet to play them. I assume it will be a home game.