PDA

View Full Version : Duke Fan for the night

Carolina_Blue
12-02-2009, 12:08 PM
This will rub some the wrong way. Some Carolina fans pray that Duke loses every game and vice versa. However, in the interest of conference pride I hope the Dukies come through and win on the road tonight at Wisconsin. The ACC got big boost from my heels last night, whether you want to admit it or not. (yes I know Carolina shot unbelievably and Michigan State was something like 1-10 or 2-11 from 3) but nonetheless a win is a win. I feel like that was good confidence wise for us. Just know for one night Dukies at least one Heel is pulling for yall, maybe more.

feldspar
12-02-2009, 12:13 PM
I rooted hard for Michigan State last night.

Edouble
12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Well, that certainly won't rub anyone around here the wrong way. Maybe on certain other websites it would. :o

Carolina_Blue
12-02-2009, 12:22 PM
I rooted hard for Michigan State last night.

Cannot be mad at that at all. Thats the nature of the best rivalry in all of sports. I would normally be the same way, but for some reason I really do not want the ACC dominance in the Big Ten or Eleven challenge to end. So, if that means pulling for the Dukies for one night thats what I am going to do.

Devil in the Blue Dress
12-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Cannot be mad at that at all. Thats the nature of the best rivalry in all of sports. I would normally be the same way, but for some reason I really do not want the ACC dominance in the Big Ten or Eleven challenge to end. So, if that means pulling for the Dukies for one night thats what I am going to do.

We take each other's sides in my family.... comprised of Duke grads, Carolina grads, State grads and one SMU grad.... as long as our team isn't playing.

Edouble
12-02-2009, 12:27 PM

So if we'd played the first night, you might not be pulling for us, but now that we're down to the wire and the ACC needs a Duke win to pull this thing out, desperate time call for desperate measures?

Carolina_Blue
12-02-2009, 12:35 PM
So if we'd played the first night, you might not be pulling for us, but now that we're down to the wire and the ACC needs a Duke win to pull this thing out, desperate time call for desperate measures?

Interesting perspective...honestly cannot say that I would pull for yall if the win wasn't needed for the challenge victory. For example, UCONN game I was pulling for Huskies hard, but wasn't devasted when yall won. Can you knock me for that? I am sure there are Carolina and Duke fans that do not care what the win means for the conference they will not pull for each other. I think that being on this site has changed my perspective on duke fans a little bit too so I am more inclined than before to put aside the hate and pull for Duke.

CDu
12-02-2009, 12:46 PM
This will rub some the wrong way. Some Carolina fans pray that Duke loses every game and vice versa. However, in the interest of conference pride I hope the Dukies come through and win on the road tonight at Wisconsin. The ACC got big boost from my heels last night, whether you want to admit it or not. (yes I know Carolina shot unbelievably and Michigan State was something like 1-10 or 2-11 from 3) but nonetheless a win is a win. I feel like that was good confidence wise for us. Just know for one night Dukies at least one Heel is pulling for yall, maybe more.

Worse than that, actually. They were 2-20. Percentage-wise, that's the same as 1-10. But 2-20 is much worse in terms of game impact. Part of that is because of the defensive efforts of Drew, Ginyard, Strickland, and Henson on the perimeter. But a big part of it is that MSU missed a bunch of open threes - especially in the first half. By the second half, they were hesitant and UNC was really extending the defense.

Carolina_Blue
12-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Worse than that, actually. They were 2-20. Percentage-wise, that's the same as 1-10. But 2-20 is much worse in terms of game impact. Part of that is because of the defensive efforts of Drew, Ginyard, Strickland, and Henson on the perimeter. But a big part of it is that MSU missed a bunch of open threes - especially in the first half. By the second half, they were hesitant and UNC was really extending the defense.

Yes agreed that was a huge part of it there's no denying that. They did miss a bunch of open shots. However, as we all know basketball is about putting the ball through the hoop and we did that better than Michigan State last night. What time is yalls game tonight

airowe
12-02-2009, 01:14 PM
What time is yalls game tonight

http://tinyurl.com/ylrkl3v

should_be_working
12-02-2009, 01:20 PM
I'm perplexed. Being from KY, the plan was for UNC to lose to MSU last night and then turn around and beat UK. That way both UNC and UK lose in the same week. Well now that UNC beat MSU, its going to be pretty hard to root for UNC over UK, since I don't want UNC to win two games in the same week over top ten teams. But I still want UK to lose? What to do???

Above all though, I just want a Duke win tonight.

shoutingncu
12-02-2009, 01:31 PM
The Seminoles are going to win one for Bobby...

The 'Canes are going to remind everyone of "Ten Loss Tubby."

And Clemson doesn't lose before conference play, right?

There is no reason to root for Duke... just yet.

DukeSean
12-02-2009, 01:35 PM
If Duke wins and UNC loses and ACC loses in the ACC/Big 10 challenge, it's an overall win in my book.

I would never root for UNC, even if they were playing a team of Kim Jong Il and 4 of his look-alike bodyguards.

Kewlswim
12-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Hi,

Why do the Devils have to play at Wisco tonight? Isn't that two away games in a row for this challenge? We played at Purdue last year.

GO DUKE!

Highlander
12-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi,

Why do the Devils have to play at Wisco tonight? Isn't that two away games in a row for this challenge? We played at Purdue last year.

GO DUKE!

C'mon. Everyone knows that Duke NEVER plays on the road in this challenge. They either play in Cameron or a 'neutral' site like Greensboro or the United Center in Chicago. That has to be a mistake.

And yes, I sit next to a Wisconsin fan at work who firmly believes that, no matter any evidence to the contrary.

Greg_Newton
12-02-2009, 02:19 PM

Ehh... I feel like this would not be the case if Duke and UNC's last five years had been flipped.

Either way, out of curiousity, I have a an honest, non-tongue-in-cheek question if you'd be willing to oblige me - are you a lifelong, born and rasied in NC, tar heel fan, or did your affiliation come from something later in life? Nothing wrong with either way, but I have a theory that it is physically impossible for a Duke or UNC fan that was raised a fan from birth in NC to root for the other team in any circumstance, ever. I've tried to root for UNC multiple times in situations like this, but even during the 8-20 season, I just could not watch five players in baby blue uniforms compete in basketball against five others and will good things upon the players in baby blue. We're talking a deep-seeded issue here that I have no conscious control over.:D

elvis14
12-02-2009, 02:24 PM
I really wanted the ACC to win the challenge with UNC losing. I'll say that I was much less nauseated after last night's UNC victory than normal since it's one of the few times it's for a greater good.

Hmmmm, saying I was was less nauseated than normal by a UNC victory...I think that's about the most positive thing I've said about UNC in a very long time.

Devil in the Blue Dress
12-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Ehh... I feel like this would not be the case if Duke and UNC's last five years had been flipped.

Either way, out of curiousity, I have a an honest, non-tongue-in-cheek question if you'd be willing to oblige me - are you a lifelong, born and rasied in NC, tar heel fan, or did your affiliation come from something later in life? Nothing wrong with either way, but I have a theory that it is physically impossible for a Duke or UNC fan that was raised a fan from birth in NC to root for the other team in any circumstance, ever. I've tried to root for UNC multiple times in situations like this, but even during the 8-20 season, I just could not watch five players in baby blue uniforms compete in basketball against five others and will good things upon the players in baby blue. We're talking a deep-seeded issue here that I have no conscious control over.:D

My family is an exception to your theory. That may be other exceptions as well. ;)

Newton_14
12-02-2009, 02:49 PM

You and I were raised exactly alike with regards to this matter. It's just not possible to wish good things on an enemy since birth.

Reisen
12-02-2009, 02:55 PM
I was pulling for UNC last night. I would prefer for every ACC team to win every OOC game, then Duke to run the table. Every ACC win helps our SoS and RPI. Every season, I want UNC to be good, then I want to crush them.

Carolina fans are feeling now like we felt in the first part of the decade (99-2004). Our teams were monsters, and we just constantly rolled over them, winning, what, 12 of 14 or something crazy?

The difference is, and I can say this honestly with a straight face, that regardless of the fact they won both their championship games (and we lost one of our two), our teams then were better than their teams now, and our teams now are better than their teams then. Remember, it was just a few years ago that you were 8-20.

Nonetheless, those days are now over, and you're rolling, and deserve to feel proud of it. The side effect of less jealousy / anger towards Duke is one I hope goes away very soon.

Jarhead
12-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Well I disagree with some of you. There is a time when it is the Christian (Laettner?) thing to do just to wish a defeat on Kentucky no matter their opponent. This Saturday, on CBS at 12:30 PM, UNC visits Kentucky.

loran16
12-02-2009, 03:25 PM
I'm perplexed. Being from KY, the plan was for UNC to lose to MSU last night and then turn around and beat UK. That way both UNC and UK lose in the same week. Well now that UNC beat MSU, its going to be pretty hard to root for UNC over UK, since I don't want UNC to win two games in the same week over top ten teams. But I still want UK to lose? What to do???

Above all though, I just want a Duke win tonight.

You root for Kentucky.

For god sakes people, KENTUCKY IS NOT OUR RIVAL. They're less of our rival than Maryland.

GO whoever faces the Tarholes*.

*Though as a consolation i'll take an acc/big eleven win tonight.

Reddevil
12-02-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm not rooting for UK, I'm rooting against UNC - not the same thing.

Now, if the challenge were tied 5-5, and the UNC/Mich St game was the last one played....
ACC pride would take a backseat, and I would have to pull against the heels. That way if they won, the ACC thing would be an okay consolation, but I know I'd feel better inside if the goats lost. I just know I would!:p

Carolina_Blue
12-02-2009, 03:50 PM

You are spot-on if the last 5 years had been flipped. I am born and raised in a small town you may have heard of Sanford, North Carolina. My family was life-long tar heels and I was born into that. I hate Duke as much as anyone, but for some reason I want to win the challenge more than I want Duke to lose. I think talking with people on this site has a little something to do with it, because I have seen Duke from yalls perspective. I absolutely know the feeling because when Duke plays state I hope they both lose, even though thats not possible. I go to the University of Tennessee now and I love Tennessee football and root for tennessee basketball, but when it comes down to strictly basketball I am all tarheel. This will be the first time I have ever pulled for Duke in any capacity. However, rest assured the rivalry is not lost on me I still do hate your institution with a passion that only the tobacco road crowd can understand.

eightyearoldsdude
12-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Personally, I couldn't care less about which conference wins this thing. It's not like conferences win championships. It's every man for himself out there. F that, I'm rooting for Wisky.

(and even if the big ten wins, which they will, it's almost as embarrassing for them since it will highlight the ACC's past dominance.)

trinity92
12-02-2009, 04:39 PM
I wanted MSU to crush UNC-- not just beat, but humiliate them on their home floor. I mean 10 minutes of those head-hanging towel covering tears close-ups to end a laugher of a blowout.

Having said that, I was glad the ACC got the extra point in the showdown-- it was a no lose scenario for fans of the good guys ;)

I remember all too well a car full of 'holes driving around north campus my freshman year after I watched them beat us in Cameron, talking mess. That was enough to set me in my ways.

Wander
12-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Every ACC win helps our SoS and RPI.

So what? We're not a bubble team who needs the RPI boost to beat out Creighton and Providence for the final NCAA tournament at-large spots.

I mean, yes, I guess technically a UNC win helps us out a tiny bit on average... it might theoretically make the difference between being the last 1 seed or the first 2 seed. But that chance is so incredibly low, it's not even close to being worth rooting for UNC.

Greg_Newton
12-02-2009, 05:40 PM
You are spot-on if the last 5 years had been flipped. I am born and raised in a small town you may have heard of Sanford, North Carolina. My family was life-long tar heels and I was born into that. I hate Duke as much as anyone, but for some reason I want to win the challenge more than I want Duke to lose. I think talking with people on this site has a little something to do with it, because I have seen Duke from yalls perspective. I absolutely know the feeling because when Duke plays state I hope they both lose, even though thats not possible. I go to the University of Tennessee now and I love Tennessee football and root for tennessee basketball, but when it comes down to strictly basketball I am all tarheel. This will be the first time I have ever pulled for Duke in any capacity. However, rest assured the rivalry is not lost on me I still do hate your institution with a passion that only the tobacco road crowd can understand.

Well good luck! Like I said, I've planned on pulling for UNC before and it just didn't work out. I'll be interested to see if you can will yourself to do it!:D

Heelkiller1
12-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Any day The holes lose is a great day for me,I just can't help to smile.

eightyearoldsdude
12-02-2009, 05:47 PM
So what? We're not a bubble team who needs the RPI boost to beat out Creighton and Providence for the final NCAA tournament at-large spots.

I mean, yes, I guess technically a UNC win helps us out a tiny bit on average... it might theoretically make the difference between being the last 1 seed or the first 2 seed. But that chance is so incredibly low, it's not even close to being worth rooting for UNC.

This is so true. Both schools are the bluebloods of college basketball. Worrying about petty things like strength of schedule and RPI is beneath us. Let Clemson and Maryland do that.

Devil in the Blue Dress
12-02-2009, 05:48 PM
This is so true. Both schools are the bluebloods of college basketball. Worrying about petty things like strength of schedule and RPI is beneath us. Let Clemson and Maryland do that.

And maybe Wake?

Hermy-own
12-02-2009, 06:49 PM
I worked very hard last night to get myself to root for UNC, but could not quite pull it off. I tried to give a little cheer when they scored, but I couldn't get anything louder than a whisper, and I kept thinking how ugly the UNC uniforms were. Still, I want the ACC to win the challenge, and mentally I am happy that UNC won, even if my heart rejects it.

As for the UNC fan who rooted for Duke - thanks, I have no problem with that. I know some UNC fans who pull for Duke every game that isn't against them, so that the rivalry games are that much more intense. I will pull for you guys against Kentucky, but it's a one time offer.

Carolina_Blue
12-02-2009, 07:16 PM
I worked very hard last night to get myself to root for UNC, but could not quite pull it off. I tried to give a little cheer when they scored, but I couldn't get anything louder than a whisper, and I kept thinking how ugly the UNC uniforms were. Still, I want the ACC to win the challenge, and mentally I am happy that UNC won, even if my heart rejects it.

As for the UNC fan who rooted for Duke - thanks, I have no problem with that. I know some UNC fans who pull for Duke every game that isn't against them, so that the rivalry games are that much more intense. I will pull for you guys against Kentucky, but it's a one time offer.

ugly uniforms?....we were voted best uniform in college basketball by cbs and fox sports last year...who I believed used the word "iconic" when describing the north carolina and carolina blue

juise
12-02-2009, 07:38 PM
ugly uniforms?....we were voted best uniform in college basketball by cbs and fox sports last year...who I believed used the word "iconic" when describing the north carolina and carolina blue

(1) Many of us have a gag reflex when we see large amounts of that shade of blue (or anything close to it), so take our opinions with a grain of salt. I almost ralphed on a guy at the gym last night who was wearing "Columbia blue" shorts with a green Oregon Ducks t-shirt. Blech.
(2) Being honored by the network that brought us "The Best Damn Sport Show Period" and the worst camera work in the history of college basketball is not something that I would put on a resume... but that's just me.

Rudy
12-02-2009, 07:44 PM
I am one Duke fan who roots for any ACC team when it plays out of conference. The stronger the conference is the better is the team who wins it.

I do like Tom Izzo, though, so I was neutral last night. I love that his team never gave up. I was very impressed with UNC.

Wait, Sanford, NC. Was that named for Duke prez Terry?

Carolina_Blue
12-02-2009, 07:44 PM
(1) Many of us have a gag reflex when we see large amounts of that shade of blue (or anything close to it), so take our opinions with a grain of salt. I almost ralphed on a guy at the gym last night who was wearing "Columbia blue" shorts with a green Oregon Ducks t-shirt. Blech.
(2) Being honored by the network that brought us "The Best Damn Sport Show Period" and the worst camera work in the history of college basketball is not something that I would put on a resume... but that's just me.

The New York Daily News ran a feature presenting the 28 best-looking uniforms in sports. The only college basketball program on the list is the University of North Carolina.
"This hoops jersey is so synonymous with college basketball - and legends like four-time All-American Tyler Hansbrough - it has become its own color: "Carolina blue." ...thats three non-bias entities

Indoor66
12-02-2009, 07:46 PM
The New York Daily News ran a feature presenting the 28 best-looking uniforms in sports. The only college basketball program on the list is the University of North Carolina.
"This hoops jersey is so synonymous with college basketball - and legends like four-time All-American Tyler Hansbrough - it has become its own color: "Carolina blue." ...thats three non-bias entities

Those stats play better on ic. I still think it is an ugly shade that is wayyyyyyyyyyyy over used at the dump on the hump.

RoyalBlue08
12-02-2009, 07:47 PM
I am one Duke fan who roots for any ACC team when it plays out of conference. The stronger the conference is the better is the team who wins it.

I have to say I agree. I'll root against Carolina in conference and in the NCAAs, but this time of year I just want the ACC to rack up the wins. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Carolina was undefeated every year when we played them. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

should_be_working
12-02-2009, 08:05 PM
You root for Kentucky.

For god sakes people, KENTUCKY IS NOT OUR RIVAL. They're less of our rival than Maryland.

GO whoever faces the Tarholes*.

*Though as a consolation i'll take an acc/big eleven win tonight.

While I completely understand that UNC is Duke's rival, the key for me is location. Unless you've grown up in KY, you don't know what its like to be around UK fans 24/7, and in my case growing up, in the same house as them. So while UNC is the natural rival for Duke, UK is a natural rival for me. Believe me, if there was a way both UK and UNC could lose, that's what I'd root for.

elvis14
12-03-2009, 08:45 AM
While I completely understand that UNC is Duke's rival, the key for me is location. Unless you've grown up in KY, you don't know what its like to be around UK fans 24/7, and in my case growing up, in the same house as them. So while UNC is the natural rival for Duke, UK is a natural rival for me. Believe me, if there was a way both UK and UNC could lose, that's what I'd root for.

My best friend who is a Duke fan and lives in South Carolina moved to Ky for about 2 years. After he told me about how bad it is with all the Ky fans, I explained to him that he now knows what it's like to live in NC with all the UNC fans. He went on and on about their awful attitude and how college basketball revolves around Ky as far as they are concerned, etc. etc. I just smiled and told him that I understood 100%. As such, I can understand where should_be_working is coming from.

Having UNC play Ky is kinda like having the Cowboys play the Giants, you root for injuries :D

Bostondevil
12-03-2009, 10:32 AM

Aw, c'mon Carolina_Blue, this is just sad. "Our uniforms are the BEST!! See, other people think so too!!" That's like Duke bragging about having the highest rate of graduation in D1 football. Oops. Except that our lame bragging rights are true. Having the BEST uniforms will always be a matter of opinion. It's not one that I share. (Neither does your football coach. ;))

aheel4ever
12-03-2009, 11:49 AM
As my screen name suggests, I'm a lifelong Tar Heel fan, and an alumnus. I was born and raised in Durham, and my mother worked on the Duke campus when I was young (In the 60's). I spent countless hours on Duke's campus growing up, attending f'ball and b'ball games, playing pickup b'ball, etc. My closest friends from my youth were huge Duke fans, with parents who were Duke alumni and athletes. A few years ago, we had a conversation about this general topic. We were all in agreement that there is no way any self-respecting fan of Duke or UNC would ever pull for the other. If it's really in your blood, you just can't do it.

Bostondevil
12-03-2009, 12:12 PM
As my screen name suggests, I'm a lifelong Tar Heel fan, and an alumnus. I was born and raised in Durham, and my mother worked on the Duke campus when I was young (In the 60's). I spent countless hours on Duke's campus growing up, attending f'ball and b'ball games, playing pickup b'ball, etc. My closest friends from my youth were huge Duke fans, with parents who were Duke alumni and athletes. A few years ago, we had a conversation about this general topic. We were all in agreement that there is no way any self-respecting fan of Duke or UNC would ever pull for the other. If it's really in your blood, you just can't do it.

I grew up in Durham too and my experience was the exact opposite. I was the only Duke fan in my entire grade in elementary school. I have had TarHeels up in my face my entire life. My favorite teacher used to lead Carolina cheers after big wins. (Yes, she remained my favorite teacher, but I remember at least once really wanting to stay home 'sick'.) So yeah, I know how you feel. True story, I was recently introduced to a TarHeel up here in Boston. A friend introduced us and since she knew our respective connections mentioned the fact. This woman, brand new acquaintance, I'd known her for about 20 seconds, turned to me and said, "No offense, but I view Duke as the root of all things evil." I laughed it off but inside I thought, "You're a rhymes with witch." Does this make me the better person? I'd say yes, except that I put a curse on her later to test her theory.

And to all the TarHeels that have been posting here recently - do you consider her behavior acceptable? We didn't know each other. It wasn't good natured ribbing among friends. I ask because I am truly curious what you think. (Please don't respond with every rude thing a Duke fan has ever done to you. I know rude Duke fans exist. I'm asking about this incident only.)

aheel4ever
12-03-2009, 12:22 PM
I grew up in Durham too and my experience was the exact opposite. I was the only Duke fan in my entire grade in elementary school. I have had TarHeels up in my face my entire life. My favorite teacher used to lead Carolina cheers after big wins. (Yes, she remained my favorite teacher, but I remember at least once really wanting to stay home 'sick'.) So yeah, I know how you feel. True story, I was recently introduced to a TarHeel up here in Boston. A friend introduced us and since she knew our respective connections mentioned the fact. This woman, brand new acquaintance, I'd known her for about 20 seconds, turned to me and said, "No offense, but I view Duke as the root of all things evil." I laughed it off but inside I thought, "You're a rhymes with witch." Does this make me the better person? I'd say yes, except that I put a curse on her later to test her theory.

And to all the TarHeels that have been posting here recently - do you consider her behavior acceptable? We didn't know each other. It wasn't good natured ribbing among friends. I ask because I am truly curious what you think. (Please don't respond with every rude thing a Duke fan has ever done to you. I know rude Duke fans exist. I'm asking about this incident only.)

If it wasn't "good natured ribbing", it was not acceptible.

J.Blink
12-03-2009, 01:50 PM
I too grew up in Durham with Duke family connections and then went to Duke. Most of the (public) schools I went to had good numbers of both Carolina and Duke fans. I totally agree that your loyalty SHOULDN'T be changing--and none of this wishy washy cheering for the opponent stuff! I'll cheer for any team in the ACC except Carolina (though I tend to like State after Duke)! My great-grandfather was a team captain for UNC football sometime in the 1910s--I'll note that this is no way inclines me to cheer for Carolina!

In any case, as an exception to the above, my highschool graduating class sent about 6 kids to Duke and maybe 10 times that to Carolina. Of the kids who attended Carolina, a few had been Duke fans. Not all of them stayed true, though a few did. Understandable, I suppose.

And for Carolina_Blue, I have cousins in Sanford, so some of us do know about Sanford at least.

shoutingncu
12-03-2009, 03:05 PM

Probably inappropriate, you are correct. The only exception being if the two of you were introduced specifically because of the opposing school angle... that is, if the person who introduced you opened the door for "good natured ribbing."

My wife recently had surgery at UCLA and one of the interns during a consultation, having seen my Carolina shirt, mentioned that she went to Duke and asked that we not hold it against her. I said that it's a great medical school, but she still felt the need to stitch a "K" into my wife's side. ;)

Bostondevil
12-04-2009, 11:07 AM
I probably should have been more clear in my original post. I could tell from the way she said it that it wasn't good-natured ribbing. She tried to say it with a laugh, but she wasn't joking. The "No offense" was mere window dressing. She was trying to be offensive. She succeeded. Inside, I really wanted to be rude right back, but I resisted. Needless to say the conversation didn't last long and no, I didn't make a new friend. Which is kind of too bad because I can be a really good friend. Even to TarHeels. I just wouldn't ever watch basketball with one (or marry one).

Carolina_Blue
12-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Aw, c'mon Carolina_Blue, this is just sad. "Our uniforms are the BEST!! See, other people think so too!!" That's like Duke bragging about having the highest rate of graduation in D1 football. Oops. Except that our lame bragging rights are true. Having the BEST uniforms will always be a matter of opinion. It's not one that I share. (Neither does your football coach. ;))

the only reason that was posted was because there was a direct comment about us having the worst uniforms...so i presented evidence to the contrary.....by the way this thread was meaningless....you guys were right after I saw the Duke across the chest I immediately became a wisconsin fan

Bostondevil
12-04-2009, 03:21 PM
But you do have the worst uniforms, no matter what SI says. I bet if DBR polled it's members, 98% would agree with me.

Why only 98%? Well, you post here. So does Wheat and aheel4ever.

Bostondevil
12-04-2009, 05:27 PM
I forgot to add that my last post was an example of good-natured ribbing.

shoutingncu
12-04-2009, 05:56 PM
I forgot to add that my last post was an example of good-natured ribbing.

I found it to be the root of evil... ;)