PDA

View Full Version : Two people get into White House dinner......

dukestheheat
11-26-2009, 12:17 PM
....unapproved and uninvited!

Wow! This is amazing!

They made it through security and the weapons-check, and then got pictures taken with the likes of Biden, Couric and Emanuel. This is just amazing to me.

I hope that they are charged for trespassing. Also, this is just an arrogant display, at least to me. To think that you can dress up and get into the White House just blows me away! A report this morning said that they are 'well-known in that area for their involvement in the horse business' and 'are trying to get onto a reality TV show'.

On second thought, I do clean up pretty well and I might have to ask Devil Alumna for a date to see if we can get in. :)

dth.

cspan37421
11-26-2009, 04:15 PM
I am quickly getting tired of stunts pulled by people trying to get a gig on reality TV.

Jarhead
11-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Press credentials is my guess. How else could they have the crew to document their presence? The media company that did it should lose its credentials.

YourLandlord
11-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Press credentials is my guess. How else could they have the crew to document their presence? The media company that did it should lose its credentials.

The "crew"? Looked like they just brought a digital camera.

dukestheheat
11-26-2009, 09:49 PM
^^^^^

Jarhead,

If they'd told their press coverage that they were invited to the White House, how did the 'press' also get in (without credentials)? I mean, your name and all that has gotta be on the list! Like, if I'm filming Jarhead's entry to the dinner, we both get in because our names are on the list, and I'm standing over there filming you with a camera and the credential tag hanging around my neck.

This is the White House! Heads may roll with this and I think that these two may indeed face some sort of criminal charge.

dth.

Jarhead
11-26-2009, 11:31 PM
^^^^^

Jarhead,

If they'd told their press coverage that they were invited to the White House, how did the 'press' also get in (without credentials)? I mean, your name and all that has gotta be on the list! Like, if I'm filming Jarhead's entry to the dinner, we both get in because our names are on the list, and I'm standing over there filming you with a camera and the credential tag hanging around my neck.

This is the White House! Heads may roll with this and I think that these two may indeed face some sort of criminal charge.

dth. Do you really think that the invited guests went through the screening process at the same location as the working press? That couple came in as part of a crew, but did a walk about for the cameras as if they were invited guests. Oh, yeah. Those videos and were not from a pocket digital camera.

DevilAlumna
11-27-2009, 01:39 AM
....unapproved and uninvited!

Wow! This is amazing!

They made it through security and the weapons-check, and then got pictures taken with the likes of Biden, Couric and Emanuel. This is just amazing to me.

I hope that they are charged for trespassing. Also, this is just an arrogant display, at least to me. To think that you can dress up and get into the White House just blows me away! A report this morning said that they are 'well-known in that area for their involvement in the horse business' and 'are trying to get onto a reality TV show'.

On second thought, I do clean up pretty well and I might have to ask Devil Alumna for a date to see if we can get in. :)

dth.

LOL! I do know some people... ;)

Jarhead
11-27-2009, 07:59 AM
By the way, it was a Bravo film crew that accompanied them. Most cable companies carry the Bravo Network, don't they?

davekay1971
11-27-2009, 10:03 PM
....They made it through security and the weapons-check, and then got pictures taken with the likes of Biden, Couric and Emanuel. This is just amazing to me.

Kills my theory. I figured the one of the uninvited guys WAS Biden...

HaveFunExpectToWin
12-02-2009, 11:53 AM
I don't know why, but the resulting high beam focus on this couple and their apparently shady business/charity dealing has me intrigued. It appears that this party crashing will have some serious consequences to their social/business lives in Northern VA. I'm not exactly rooting against them, but I hope this means that the reality TV wannabees will stick to LA or NYC and not DC.

weezie
12-02-2009, 02:32 PM
These two idiots live in our county and have quite the rep for being dirtbags.
A sheriff's deputy said the wife is constantly in the office trying to file complaints against her neighbors for all sorts of imagined slights.
She's a kook and the hubby is a bum.