WR Johnny Williams (knee) -- Questionable

RB Kyle Griswould (leg) -- OUT FOR SEASON
OG Mitchell Lederman (foot) -- OUT FOR SEASON
QB Sean Renfree (knee) -- OUT FOR SEASON
WR Tyree Watkins (leg) -- OUT FOR SEASON
S Anthony Young-Wiseman (knee) -- OUT FOR SEASON

CameronBornAndBred
11-26-2009, 01:24 PM
Last game as Blue Devils, I'm assuming Boyette and Vince play. For a victory, I think we need to have Big O in there, and I'd love to see Re'quan go out with a good game and a score or two. Thad plays, obviously. Not as bad as a report as I was dreading, GO DUKE!!

jimsumner
11-26-2009, 01:32 PM
"Last game as Blue Devils, I'm assuming Boyette and Vince play"

I know what you're saying. But they have to be sufficiently healthy to be effective and you can't risk further injury. This is especially important for VO, who is staring an NFL contract in the face. You absolutely cannot endanger his chances of making a living playing for pay.

Acymetric
11-26-2009, 01:36 PM
"Last game as Blue Devils, I'm assuming Boyette and Vince play"

I know what you're saying. But they have to be sufficiently healthy to be effective and you can't risk further injury. This is especially important for VO, who is staring an NFL contract in the face. You absolutely cannot endanger his chances of making a living playing for pay.

Yeah. I think we'll at least see Boyette get a snap if not more. I think he wants it, and he doesn't have any future playing career to worry about. VO I'm not so sure about. He may play, but I won't be surprised if he doesn't.

Regardless of who plays, I'm ready to see Duke end the season on a high note with a good stomping of Wake Forest...GO DUKE!