PDA

View Full Version : A salute to football seniors

watzone
11-24-2009, 03:42 PM
Duke doesn't have a lot for seniors on the football team, but the ones they do have served the Devils well.

Thaddeus Lewis is a great kid on and off the field and it has been great getting to know him over the years. Same for Vinnie Rey and the others. The majority of the seniors have played key roles in Duke having a shot to end the season at 6-6.

I hope Duke fans get out and support the team against Wake and that we all show appreciation to the kids who dedicated themselves to Duke and in the process helped to turn the program around.

Here's and audio interview with Vincent Rey and Thad is coming as well.

http://bluedevilnation.net/2009/11/duke-lb-vinnie-rey-reflects-on-his-career-and-playing-wake-this-saturday/

Props to the Duke seniors! Thanks for being Blue Devils!

Battierfan01
11-24-2009, 04:22 PM
GoDuke.com has a Thanksgiving special this week on tickets to Satuday's game for $15. I hope we buy em all up and show our support for this wonderful Senior class. GO DUKE!!

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-24-2009, 05:18 PM
GoDuke.com has a Thanksgiving special this week on tickets to Satuday's game for $15. I hope we buy em all up and show our support for this wonderful Senior class. GO DUKE!!

That special is good through Friday. Purchases can be made online (24/7) or by phone during regular hours or in person. The ticket office will be open Friday. Prices go back to $40 per ticket on game day.