PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to MacIntyre

jimsumner
11-18-2009, 11:29 AM
Duke defensive coordinator Mike MacIntyre has been named the National Assistant Coach of the Year by the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA), announced by the organization on Wednesday.

"Mike is truly deserving of this honor," said Duke head coach David Cutcliffe. "This recognition is very special for Mike and his family, and also says volumes about our entire defensive staff and our student-athletes. Mike is one of the finest football coaches I've been around over the course of my career. I couldn't be happier for Mike to receive this award."

MulletMan
11-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Duke defensive coordinator Mike MacIntyre has been named the National Assistant Coach of the Year by the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA), announced by the organization on Wednesday.

"Mike is truly deserving of this honor," said Duke head coach David Cutcliffe. "This recognition is very special for Mike and his family, and also says volumes about our entire defensive staff and our student-athletes. Mike is one of the finest football coaches I've been around over the course of my career. I couldn't be happier for Mike to receive this award."

Wow! That's pretty impressive considering some of the other names that were up for this honor. Duke Football just keeps getting better and better. We knew that, now others are noticing!

Battierfan01
11-18-2009, 01:09 PM
Man what great news to hear that we received a National award. Coach Cut and his staff have this ship sailing in the right direction.