PDA

View Full Version : Radio Coverage

durhamjets33
11-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Hey all,

I've been a Duke fan for the past few years (since the J.J. tearing up Texas game) and was wondering what the best site/radio station to listen to games is. Obviously, I mean play-by-play, not just updates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Bring on Friday!

All the best,
Ian

airowe
11-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Hey all,

I've been a Duke fan for the past few years (since the J.J. tearing up Texas game) and was wondering what the best site/radio station to listen to games is. Obviously, I mean play-by-play, not just updates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Bring on Friday!

All the best,
Ian

If you're in the Triangle, 620 AM is your best bet. If not, espntriangle.com will let you stream the station.

Sandman
11-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Try this link. It has worked great for me, and I love Bob Harris (manlove that is!).

http://www.wsfl.com/streamer/streamer.html

Jarhead
11-12-2009, 12:18 AM
If you're in the Triangle, 620 AM is your best bet. If not, espntriangle.com will let you stream the station.

620 AM is okay if you are well inside the Durham city limits. It begins to fade as you drive south past South Pointe on hwy751.

Battierfan01
11-12-2009, 09:08 AM
I live in the Burlington/Graham area and I listen to the games on 1150 AM. The only problem is that they also cover UNC, so if we play around the same time they usually carry the UNC game over ours. :mad: