PDA

View Full Version : Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show

bigj4194
11-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Did anyone get to watch this? It sounds like it would have been fun to watch. All I got was the audio feed.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/listenlive.player.html?file=http://ht.cdn.turner.com/si/danpatrick/audio/2009/11/09/DP-Mike_Krzyzewski-11-09-09_Interview.mp3

Troublemaker
11-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Didn't get to watch but heard the audio. K's been on Patrick before and it's always an entertaining listen because they usually just spend all the time ripping on each other like two college buddies. There won't be much actual "basketball" content when they get together, though. Only thing mentioned during the interview that is barely of note if you're looking for info on this year's team is when Patrick asked K if this Duke team can be "great," K replied that the team can be a "very good team that does great things." Sounds about right to me. We don't have the talent of last year's UNC team or our 2001 team but I don't think anyone else around the country has that kind of talent either.

micah75
11-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Only thing mentioned during the interview that is barely of note if you're looking for info on this year's team is when Patrick asked K if this Duke team can be "great," K replied that the team can be a "very good team that does great things." Sounds about right to me. We don't have the talent of last year's UNC team or our 2001 team but I don't think anyone else around the country has that kind of talent either.

Sounds like a safe analysis. As of now, no dominant center or PG, but other than that, a pretty darn solid, if not powerful top 10 team. With room to grow.

Memphis Devil
03-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Coach K will be on the Dan Patrick show at approx. 11:15 est. He will be discussing the current state of the Duke basketball team, the upcoming postseason, and the usual back and forth with Dan.

Memphis Devil
03-05-2010, 10:59 AM
Coach K will be on the Dan Patrick show at approx. 11:15 est. He will be discussing the current state of the Duke basketball team, the upcoming postseason, and the usual back and forth with Dan.

Actually closer to 11:30.

JBDuke
03-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Actually closer to 11:30.

It's 11:18, and Patrick just announced that Coach was on the line and coming up after the current commercial break. So, if you're going to listen in, time to connect!