PDA

View Full Version : Football times for 11-21

jimsumner
11-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Duke at Miami, ESPN2 or ESPNU, 12 noon

ABC/ESPN has exercised its final six-day option of the 2009 season on the following games with the gametimes and networks to be announced no later than 12 noon on Sunday, Nov. 15. The games held are:

North Carolina at Boston College

Virginia at Clemson

Maryland at Florida State

NC State at Virginia Tech

Duvall
11-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Duke at Miami, ESPN2 or ESPNU, 12 noon

ABC/ESPN has exercised its final six-day option of the 2009 season on the following games with the gametimes and networks to be announced no later than 12 noon on Sunday, Nov. 15. The games held are:

North Carolina at Boston College

Virginia at Clemson

Maryland at Florida State

NC State at Virginia Tech

Doesn't this mean that Raycom will have to carry Duke-Wake Forest? Don't they have to show every team at least once each year?

Battierfan01
11-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Doesn't this mean that Raycom will have to carry Duke-Wake Forest? Don't they have to show every team at least once each year?

I hope not. I hate watching games carried by Raycom. It always seems that their video feed is delayed.

Olympic Fan
11-09-2009, 12:42 PM
I THINK it means that raycom would have to show Duke-Wake if ESPN doesn't pick the game up first for one of its networks.

At least we'll learn the Duke-Wake start time a week from now -- ESPN is exercising its final 6-day option this week. They'll have to pick Nov. 28 start times next Monday.

CameronBornAndBred
11-09-2009, 12:48 PM
I like noon games when they are away. :D