PDA

View Full Version : The Shocking Truth About Nate James

Master Shake
10-28-2009, 09:04 PM
According to the latest issue of Go Duke magazine, he listens to Coldplay. Coldplay, really? I always imagined that he had Warren G's "Regulate" on infinite repeat.

chrisheery
10-29-2009, 01:22 AM
According to the latest issue of Go Duke magazine, he listens to Coldplay. Coldplay, really? I always imagined that he had Warren G's "Regulate" on infinite repeat.

He only said that to make you question him. He's already won. He's such a badass that he could listen to Coldplay, and THAT would make Coldplay a badass band.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep at night, he checks under his bed for Nate James.

Nate does not sleep, he waits.

Nate can sneeze with his eyes open.

JasonEvans
10-29-2009, 07:10 AM
I like Coldplay.

That makes me a badass, right?

--Jason "I'm a Nate James" Evans
http://revolver360.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/mac-pc-commercial.jpg?w=357&h=369

davekay1971
10-29-2009, 07:56 AM
Don't be fooled by him enjoying some Coldplay. That kind of badass-ness needs some downtime. In case anyone is foolish enough to (shudder) question Nate's badass-ness, here are a couple of AP News snippets to remind you:

Washington (AP) _ Today, President Barack Obama offered to replace the entire Secret Service with Nate James. "No offense to the brave men and women of the Secret Service," the President said, "but I'd just feel safer with Nate."

A Cave in Pakistan (AP) _ In a rare moment of soul-bearing, Osama Bin Ladin today admitted his greatest fear. "Nate James," said the terrorist leader. "I fear that one day the Americans will get smart and send Nate James after me. How can one survive against such a weapon?"

Hollywood (AP) _ Matt Damon's Jason Bourne is possibly one of the most lethal weapons in movie history, but Mr. Damon remains frustrated by what he considers to be a failing of the character. Mr Damon told AP today, "I just couldn't make him as badass as Nate James. Not even close. It's frustrating, you know?"

Taco
10-29-2009, 10:13 AM
Nate James shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

chrisheery
10-29-2009, 10:52 AM
I like Coldplay.

That makes me a badass, right?

--Jason "I'm a Nate James" Evans
http://revolver360.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/mac-pc-commercial.jpg?w=357&h=369

Jason, you are a badass for many reasons. Liking coldplay probably isn't one of them.

Chris "I love coldplay, too, but I admit its not that "cool"" Heery

mkline09
10-29-2009, 11:06 AM
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep at night, he checks under his bed for Nate James.

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on here. Awesome.

DukeSean
10-29-2009, 11:11 AM
When I was sick, I went up and touched Badass' cloak and was instantly healed.

Taco
10-29-2009, 11:41 AM
And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and beheld a white horse: and he that sat on him wore number 14; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Indoor66
10-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Does this mean that Nate has replaced Chuck Norris and, God forbid, Patrick Davidson as the number one bad asssssssssssss in the world :confused: :o :eek: :D

allenmurray
10-29-2009, 12:32 PM
Does this mean that Nate has replaced Chuck Norris and, God forbid, Patrick Davidson as the number one bad asssssssssssss in the world :confused: :o :eek: :D

Nate James has always been more of a badass than Chuck Norris - heck, one of Nate's pet kittens is more of a badass than Chuck Norris, just because it belongs to Nate.

I'm not sure if Nate James or Patrick Davidson is the bigger badass. But I have it on good authority that if you put the two of them in the same room for more than 20 minutes the very walls will begin to melt. It would be kind of like if Spengler and Venkman had allowed the streams to cross.

theAlaskanBear
10-29-2009, 12:44 PM
I heard contact with Nate James brings you three reincarnations closer to Moksha.

VaDukie
10-29-2009, 12:47 PM
When he feels sick, Nate James does not throw up. He throws down.

NSDukeFan
10-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Nate James has always been more of a badass than Chuck Norris - heck, one of Nate's pet kittens is more of a badass than Chuck Norris, just because it belongs to Nate.

I'm not sure if Nate James or Patrick Davidson is the bigger badass. But I have it on good authority that if you put the two of them in the same room for more than 20 minutes the very walls will begin to melt. It would be kind of like if Spengler and Venkman had allowed the streams to cross.

This is my favorite line of the thread so far.

BD80
10-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Is Nate badass enough to listen to this:

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/10/29/22003127.aspx

and still remain badass?

stickdog
10-30-2009, 05:19 AM
Nate James is what Willis was talking about.

theAlaskanBear
10-30-2009, 07:20 AM
When Nate James sheds dead skin cells, they turn into gold leaf.

miramar
10-30-2009, 09:18 AM
I just found out that FC Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola is a Coldplay fan and he turned their music into the team's theme song on bus trips last year. They won the treble (Spanish league, King's Cup, and Champions League) last season, so maybe Nate is on to something.

BTW, Guardiola was accused of taking steroids during his playing career, which is just the opposite of Nate. I happen to know that steroids take Nate in order to bulk up. Several prominent doctors at Duke Medical Center have confirmed this in private.

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=657333&idseccio_PK=803

Billy Dat
10-30-2009, 09:29 AM
I love Nate, but there is nothing BA about Coldplay...nothing at all.

If you recall the scene between Seth Rogan and Paul Rudd playing videogames in "The 40 Year Old Virgin", you'll know the score on Coldplay.

Oriole Way
10-30-2009, 03:10 PM
I love Nate, but there is nothing BA about Coldplay...nothing at all.

If you recall the scene between Seth Rogan and Paul Rudd playing videogames in "The 40 Year Old Virgin", you'll know the score on Coldplay.

"You know how I know you're a badass? You're Nate James."

Olympic Fan
10-30-2009, 04:41 PM
Interesting thread ...

Thursday at the Triangle basketball tipoff, the four Triangle basketball coaches were asked if they had something on their ipod that might surprise us.

NCCU's new coach, Moten, said he had Coldplay on his ipod, along with Cyndi Lauper (gulp!).

For Coach K: Morris Day ...

davekay1971
10-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Interesting thread ...

Thursday at the Triangle basketball tipoff, the four Triangle basketball coaches were asked if they had something on their ipod that might surprise us.

NCCU's new coach, Moten, said he had Coldplay on his ipod, along with Cyndi Lauper (gulp!).

Can we hope to see Coach K doing "The Bird"?

Edouble
10-31-2009, 01:49 AM
Interesting thread ...

Cyndi Lauper is better than Coldplay by a mile.

CameronBlue
10-31-2009, 03:11 AM
On the seventh day God rested. After checking with Nate.

Welcome2DaSlopes
10-31-2009, 03:52 AM
On the seventh day God rested. After checking with Nate.

HAHAHA my fav so far.

meloveduke
10-31-2009, 05:19 AM
When Nate james does pushups, he doesn't push his body up, he pushes the earth down.

Nate james is so badass, he doesn't use a umbrella, the rain avoids him.

Welcome2DaSlopes
10-31-2009, 05:44 AM
The first one you mentioned is a Chuck Norris joke. SMH the second might be as well but i'm not sure.

burnspbesq
10-31-2009, 08:13 AM
Coaches K, Cut, Dano, McNally, and Kerr are all holding scholarships for Little Nate for 2027 - just in case he chooses their sport.

Some day, Little Nate and Lailaa Williams will jointly rule the entire known universe, and there will be peace and prosperity for all. Zeke Battier will be their most trusted advisor.

brevity
10-31-2009, 09:35 AM
Interesting thread ...

No surprise there. Morris Day and the Time were a team, and Jerome was their point guard.

NovaScotian
11-01-2009, 12:33 PM

the rhythm is the bass and the bass is nate james.

ice-9
11-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Don't be fooled by him enjoying some Coldplay. That kind of badass-ness needs some downtime. In case anyone is foolish enough to (shudder) question Nate's badass-ness, here are a couple of AP News snippets to remind you:

Washington (AP) _ Today, President Barack Obama offered to replace the entire Secret Service with Nate James. "No offense to the brave men and women of the Secret Service," the President said, "but I'd just feel safer with Nate."

A Cave in Pakistan (AP) _ In a rare moment of soul-bearing, Osama Bin Ladin today admitted his greatest fear. "Nate James," said the terrorist leader. "I fear that one day the Americans will get smart and send Nate James after me. How can one survive against such a weapon?"

Hollywood (AP) _ Matt Damon's Jason Bourne is possibly one of the most lethal weapons in movie history, but Mr. Damon remains frustrated by what he considers to be a failing of the character. Mr Damon told AP today, "I just couldn't make him as badass as Nate James. Not even close. It's frustrating, you know?"

Funny, mad props!

Carlos
11-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Coldplay was not cool until they made it onto Nate James' iPod.

Milli Vanilli is on Roy Williams' iPod.

Indoor66
11-01-2009, 07:48 PM
ColdpMilli Vanilli is on Roy Williams' iPod.

You are wrong. I have it on good authority that Lawrence Welk is all you will find on deputy dawg's ipod. :o

RainingThrees
11-01-2009, 08:00 PM
He only said that to make you question him. He's already won. He's such a badass that he could listen to Coldplay, and THAT would make Coldplay a badass band.

Haha, these are just Chuck Norris jokes switched to be Nate James jokes. I think Patrick Davidson is more badass and let me explain why:

If I'm ever bored in calculus class I play games on my calculator and my favorite game says it was created by "P Davidson" who also holds all the high scores. One can only assume whom this P Davidson is.