PDA

View Full Version : marcus ginyard- insert foot into mouth

Newton_14
10-25-2009, 10:25 PM
Check the article on the DBR Front Page: http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/articles/?p=30078

So marcus calls our boys out as dirty and dares to mention the "flop" word as evidence after playing 4 yrs with a teammate nicknamed "hansflop" among other things...

Talk about pot calling the kettle.. but great bulletin board material!!

Hey marcus, sorry you didn't get to play the one year your class wins the big one, and good luck in your pro career in Italy and all that, but careful about waking those sleeping dogs...things like this often come back to haunt you down the road...

Go Duke and GTHC GTH!!
9F9F9F9F

dukemsu
10-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Check the article on the DBR Front Page: http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/articles/?p=30078

So marcus calls our boys out as dirty and dares to mention the "flop" word as evidence after playing 4 yrs with a teammate nicknamed "hansflop" among other things...

Talk about pot calling the kettle.. but great bulletin board material!!

Hey marcus, sorry you didn't get to play the one year your class wins the big one, and good luck in your pro career in Italy and all that, but careful about waking those sleeping dogs...things like this often come back to haunt you down the road...

Go Duke and GTHC GTH!!
9F9F9F9F

Who's Marcus Ginyard?

Just kidding, but it has been awhile. GTHC. See you soon, Marcus. You won't have to look to find the Devils.

dukemsu

Edouble
10-26-2009, 01:35 AM
Just more typical Carolina woofing. It never gets old for them.

oldnavy
10-26-2009, 07:37 AM
I am glad that Ginyard hates Duke, I wouldn't have it any other way. BUT to say that Duke is dirty is well, ridiculous. Other than the famous elbow to the nose foul by G, name me one other play that could be construed as "dirty". And, I am not even sure that G's play was dirty… but I can see how someone would think it was. Dirty? Really? Must not have much to talk about in Chapel _ell this week.

jesus_hurley
10-26-2009, 09:59 AM
Must not have much to talk about in Chapel _ell this week.

What about their preseason top 25 football team? :D

Indoor66
10-26-2009, 10:02 AM
What about their preseason top 25 football team? :D

You will have to discuss that with Butch. :D

sandinmyshoes
10-26-2009, 11:12 AM
I smell bait. I think Ginyard is hoping that when UNC come to Cameron all the razzing will be directed at him instead of his underclassmen teammates. If that is his ploy, it's a crafty move by the fifth year senior.

Just remember that, Crazies! It's better and easier to rattle a sophmore point guard than a fifth year glue type player.

Blueequalslife23
10-26-2009, 12:00 PM
I remember reading awhile back Marcus was a Duke fan. Haha this thread makes me laugh because i just see Dawkins hanging on him.

CEF1959
10-26-2009, 07:37 PM

Guys who talk smack like that in generalities, without the stones to talk specifics, sound like adolescents in a junior high history class: "I hate Russians. They're always mean."

weezie
10-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Who's Marcus Ginyard?

Oh Marcus, Marcus, better fasten that ginyard down because the seas will be roiling.
Clown...as if anybody cares what he thinks.

RelativeWays
10-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Guys who talk smack like that in generalities, without the stones to talk specifics, sound like adolescents in a junior high history class: "I hate Russians. They're always mean."

Ginyard, we must break him.