PDA

View Full Version : Justin Coleman

Blueequalslife23
10-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Whats the deal with this kid? Haven't heard anything out of any forums or even any updates. 5 star kid out of Virginia. 6-5 SF. I'm thinking maybe a backup to Harrison? But if were going to treat him as a backup then maybe we should get him on campus just to show we are interested. Maybe it's grades? thoughts anyone?

airowe
10-23-2009, 11:50 AM
Whats the deal with this kid? Haven't heard anything out of any forums or even any updates. 5 star kid out of Virginia. 6-5 SF. I'm thinking maybe a backup to Harrison? But if were going to treat him as a backup then maybe we should get him on campus just to show we are interested. Maybe it's grades? thoughts anyone?

Everything I've read about the kid suggests he's got unbelievable talent but has trouble in the classroom. I'd think we will see Coleman at some sort of prep school. If Cal was still at Memphis there'd be no doubt he would enroll at Laurinburg Prep for a year.

Blueequalslife23
10-23-2009, 11:54 AM
Everything I've read about the kid suggests he's got unbelievable talent but has trouble in the classroom. I'd think we will see Coleman at some sort of prep school. If Cal was still at Memphis there'd be no doubt he would enroll at Laurinburg Prep for a year.

Haha, yeah that's what i figured. Hopefully doesn't end up like Rashanti Harris at Georgia State. :)