PDA

View Full Version : Nolan Smith - live!

jesus_hurley
10-22-2009, 08:24 PM
Nolan is UStreaming now...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ndotmitty-and-sdotcurry

InSpades
10-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Someone asked Nolan if he's staying 4 years... his response was along the lines of:
"Definitely 4 years, I want that Duke degree. If I didn't want the degree I coulda gone to K-State w/ Mike"

Obviously referencing Beasley with whom he is pretty close.

jesus_hurley
10-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Nolan and Andre will be on in a minute to talk and take some questions.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ndotmitty-and-sdotcurry

Welcome2DaSlopes
10-22-2009, 09:23 PM
Someone asked Nolan if he's staying 4 years... his response was along the lines of:
"Definitely 4 years, I want that Duke degree. If I didn't want the degree I coulda gone to K-State w/ Mike"

Obviously referencing Beasley with whom he is pretty close.

I think if nolan was a top five draft pick his freshman year, That i want to stay for four years would have gone out the window.

juise
10-22-2009, 09:35 PM
It was pretty odd checking that out for a few minutes, but they were hilarious at times. Andre was bagging on his military high school and Nolan was calling out Miles Plumlee for passing the most gas on the team.

Hancock 4 Duke
10-22-2009, 10:21 PM
He even took the time to ansewr all of my questions, and he said hes just a regular kid like I said im a regular Duke fan. He even took the time to follow me on twitter! :)

RainingThrees
10-22-2009, 10:28 PM
He even took the time to ansewr all of my questions, and he said hes just a regular kid like I said im a regular Duke fan. He even took the time to follow me on twitter! :)

I saw you on there. You were almost begging for Nolan to follow you, it was pretty funny. Nolan stood up for Greg when people were talking about his last game at Syracuse.

Hancock 4 Duke
10-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Could anyone tell me when he will do this again?

Welcome2DaSlopes
10-23-2009, 06:44 PM
nolan post when he will ustream on his twitter account.

ACCBBallFan
10-24-2009, 12:14 AM
Could anyone tell me when he will do this again?
He did not say a time but I thought he said sometime Sunday. Usually does his UStreams in the evening