PDA

View Full Version : Georgetown Ticketing or Duke

MADevil30
10-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Just thought this was pretty interesting and really speaks to how important of a game Duke is to other schools, despite how much we've "slipped" over the past few years

http://guhoyas.cstv.com/tickets/m-baskbl-home-away-tix-09-10.html

Apparently Georgetown has a special ticket policy for the Duke game that is more intense than for every other game, including the home game against Syracuse, their biggest rival.

Its still a huge deal when the Devils come to town

west_coast_devil
10-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Right!.... I had recently tried obtaining tickets to the Duke/Wisconsin game, as i will be out there visiting family for Thanksgiving, and to my surprise tickets are virtually impossible to get. This has never been the case since the Badgers started playing in the Kohl Center.

Eternal Outlaw
10-19-2009, 09:17 PM
Right!.... I had recently tried obtaining tickets to the Duke/Wisconsin game, as i will be out there visiting family for Thanksgiving, and to my surprise tickets are virtually impossible to get. This has never been the case since the Badgers started playing in the Kohl Center.

Depending on how much you are looking to spend, try the Craiglists-Madison listings. Most are student tickets but wade through those to find some that aren't. I'm in same situation living in Oregon with family in Wisconsin so my dad is completing the transaction for me. Closer the game gets maybe the more listings there will be too.