PDA

View Full Version : Len Elmore, Esq.

cato
10-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Here is an interesting interview with Len Elmore (http://www.bitterlawyer.com/index.php/interviews/len_elmore_nba_harvard_da_dreier/?entry_id=1362). I've always liked him as a commentator, but I had no idea about his experience outside basketball (Assistant DA, sports agent, private practice). Pretty impressive.

allenmurray
10-08-2009, 01:05 PM
I've actually have never liked him as a commentator. However, I really admired him as a player (he was one of my all-time favorites - I was between 11 and 14 when he played for the Unvertsity of Maryland, and I lived 2 miles from campus). I have been aware of his post-basketball life. He is an impressive man.

BlueintheFace
10-08-2009, 01:51 PM
...somebody reads abovethelaw.com ;)

madscavenger
10-09-2009, 04:47 AM
Good interview with Len. While i haven't paid much attention to him since he left Maryland (my loss), i am impressed with how insightful and cogent he is. Too bad that he wasn't queried about the Duke Lacrosse imbroglio (possibly he has commented upon this in the past; i don't know). He may have had a fresh perspective, given his particular background and accomplishments. In any case, i appreciate that it was made available to us. Personally, i think we needed a break from the every minute frequently repetitive speculation, as much fun as it is at this time of the year, about who might grace the Cameron hardwood the next few years.

{GTHC

ain't got no spare
ain't got no jack
you don't give a sh*t
you ain't never comin back #

GTH}

# T. Waits