PDA

View Full Version : WorldWide Wes and Lebron

slower
09-30-2009, 04:25 PM
This should be good for a laugh: According to SI's Truth and Rumors (for whatever that's worth), Knicks GM Donnie Walsh (ex-Tarhole) is buddying up to WWW in an attempt to influence Lebron's upcoming decision. Here's the link:

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/120892-will-friend-steer-lebron-to-knicks?eref=sihp

Hey, if Wes can "deliver" Lebron to the Knicks, I want to see the grin on Calipari's face!

airowe
09-30-2009, 04:41 PM
This should be good for a laugh: According to SI's Truth and Rumors (for whatever that's worth), Knicks GM Donnie Walsh (ex-Tarhole) is buddying up to WWW in an attempt to influence Lebron's upcoming decision. Here's the link:

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/120892-will-friend-steer-lebron-to-knicks?eref=sihp

Hey, if Wes can "deliver" Lebron to the Knicks, I want to see the grin on Calipari's face!

Tying in Calipari and Lebron even more, a lot of the Kentucky media have been reporting that Lebron will be at UK's version of Midnight Madness. Evidently, the Cavs are playing an exhibition in I believe Memphis the night before and a number of the Women's Basketball players there have been talking it up.

Also, there are reports of over 200 students camping out for this event starting last night.

slower
09-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Tying in Calipari and Lebron even more, a lot of the Kentucky media have been reporting that Lebron will be at UK's version of Midnight Madness. Evidently, the Cavs are playing an exhibition in I believe Memphis the night before and a number of the Women's Basketball players there have been talking it up.

Also, there are reports of over 200 students camping out for this event starting last night.

the plot thickens!

Let's see - we've got Lebron, Worldwide Wes, Kentucky assistant Rod Strickland (Kyrie Irving's godfather) and reports that Irving's teammate Michael Gilchrist is a Kentucky lean. And it's rumored that Kyrie will be in attendance at UK's midnight madness event. Uh-huh.

Not saying that I'm necessarily worried.

Mods - feel free to combine this into the Kyrie Irving thread.

BD80
10-01-2009, 05:15 AM
... reports that Irving's teammate Michael Gilchrist is a Kentucky lean. ...

A lean? It is so bad that his family has had to plead for other colleges to recruit him. And he is the #1 recruit in his class!

No college coach is willing to waste his time because Wes has his hook set so deep.