PDA

View Full Version : BLUE\WHITE Friday Oct. 16th

obsesseddukefan
09-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Do I need tix for the Blue\White game on Friday or is that also open to the public like Sat the 17th is going to be?
If I do need tix, how do I go about geting them because I will be there from the 15th to the 17th. Thanks in advance :D

Devil in the Blue Dress
09-21-2009, 05:14 PM
Do I need tix for the Blue\White game on Friday or is that also open to the public like Sat the 17th is going to be?
If I do need tix, how do I go about geting them because I will be there from the 15th to the 17th. Thanks in advance :D

You need a ticket to be admitted. The Blue and White game is part of the season's ticket package. If any tickets are available through the ticket office, it will be because some people chose not to buy them. You can learn more about availability by checking http://www.goduke.com/. You could also make your request on the Ticket Exchange of this web site.

CameronBornAndBred
09-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Last year the tickets were sold to the public. Don't know if it is true again for this year.

Welcome2DaSlopes
09-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Is their a website or channel to watch the whole game.

CameronBornAndBred
09-21-2009, 05:55 PM
Is their a website or channel to watch the whole game.
Keep your eyes on goduke.com. They have broadcast it in the past. Lots of the video stuff requires a subscription though.

jimsumner
09-21-2009, 06:40 PM
B/W tickets are part of the season-ticket package. But there is an opt-out for that game and the two exhibitions, so some tickets should be available.