PDA

View Full Version : FB: Georgia Tech 30, Clemson 27

Hancock 4 Duke
09-10-2009, 08:08 PM
So far it is 7=0 Georgia Tech. I don't know about everyone else, but I can't pull for clemson, and Georgia Tech is my number 2 team.

SupaDave
09-10-2009, 08:20 PM
So far it is 7=0 Georgia Tech. I don't know about everyone else, but I can't pull for clemson, and Georgia Tech is my number 2 team.

Hancock, I'm starting to like you young man. LMAO!

And for the record, it is the Georgia Institute of "Gettinginthatazz" right now!

People seem to forget that we ARE a football school. John Heismen was one of our first coaches! Yep - that Heismen guy... I'm probably spelling it wrong cause I'm going bananas right now.

I'm headed to campus...

Who says the ACC fell off in football? We're still here!!! And we plan on making some noise this year.

But believe me, I'm not being over-confidant. I do understand that Clemson is in major transition - or something like that.

A lot of game left - but I'm motivated now...

mgtr
09-10-2009, 08:33 PM
I pull for Duke and whoever is playing Clemson.

FireOgilvie
09-10-2009, 09:01 PM
GT is destroying Clemson right now. Paul Johnson has done an amazing job there. I remember that Duke was trying to get Johnson... I'm glad we got Cutcliffe, but Johnson is getting it done right now at GT.

RelativeWays
09-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Now 24-21 GT with a quick Clemson score. Props to Klump for not giving up at all. I hope other teams take notice.

Hancock 4 Duke
09-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Too close for comfort! (at least for me)

SupaDave
09-10-2009, 10:27 PM
Too close for comfort! (at least for me)

Simply amazing game...

Hancock 4 Duke
09-10-2009, 10:33 PM
Simply amazing game...

Wait, who are you pulling for? I saw that you are a Georgia Tech Alumn

RelativeWays
09-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Both Clemson and GT thumped Duke bad last year so I have no rooting interest at all for either team. I will admire Clemson for coming back and taking the lead. They deserve the win.

RelativeWays
09-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Clemson got screwed on a terrible holding call. Good to see that the ACC refs are as incompetent as always.

Hancock 4 Duke
09-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Georgia Tech wins 30-27, what an exciting game, Clemson comes back to get 27 unanswered, but apparently it wasn't enough.

elvis14
09-10-2009, 11:47 PM

I have a Master's degree from Clemson. In fact I became a Duke BB fan while I was at Clemson ('89-'91). Sad to see anti-Clemson stuff on a Duke board. Are you a GameCock?

Clemson got screwed on a terrible holding call. Good to see that the ACC refs are as incompetent as always.

Thanks to the magic of DVR, I watched that "holding" call a few times. What a horrible game changing call. My best friend called that one....."home cooking".

What a good game that had Clemson showing it's true colors in the second half. Too bad about the Tigers digging themselves such a big hole before they really got it going.

How about Clemson's freshman QB? He looks pretty good for a freshman.

SupaDave
09-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Wait, who are you pulling for? I saw that you are a Georgia Tech Alumn

Well Tech of course but I love a good game above all else. Two teams getting at it. It's a good sign for the Clemson team and a game as entertaining as the FSU-Miami game.

The ACC was written off as a bunch of talentless hacks that first weekend but I have a feeling we'll rumble a little.

Hancock 4 Duke
09-11-2009, 07:07 AM
I have a Master's degree from Clemson. In fact I became a Duke BB fan while I was at Clemson ('89-'91). Sad to see anti-Clemson stuff on a Duke board. Are you a GameCock?

Thanks to the magic of DVR, I watched that "holding" call a few times. What a horrible game changing call. My best friend called that one....."home cooking".

What a good game that had Clemson showing it's true colors in the second half. Too bad about the Tigers digging themselves such a big hole before they really got it going.

How about Clemson's freshman QB? He looks pretty good for a freshman.

No, I am not a gamecock, I would probably pull for clemson against them. I just don't like clemson because a lot of the guys NOW are not very nice.:) As in not very nice I mean, that if you scream because duke made a good play when it's at clemson, they will say something that makes you think twice about yelling next time. :D

whereinthehellami
09-11-2009, 08:35 AM
It was a good game. Weird, how dominate GT was in the first half and then how they struggled in the second on offense. Clemson made some good adjustments with their defensive ends, getting them into position to disrupt the option attack. Of course it doesn't hurt when you have Sapp and Bowers on the defense either. Special teams always seem to be the difference in these early season games.