PDA

View Full Version : Injury report for Saturday

jimsumner
09-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Rucker's recovery is truly remarkable. In July Cut was talking about trying to get a sixth year for Rucker.

"DT Kinney Rucker (foot) -- probable
RB Kyle Griswould (leg) -- OUT
CB Randez James (hand) -- OUT
S Anthony Young-Wiseman (knee) -- OUT FOR SEASON"

coachbob
09-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Thank you for the info. I taught Kinney in 6th grade so I'm thrilled that I may get to see him play this Saturday.

OldPhiKap
09-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Thanks, Jim.

Does anyone know whether the game will be webcast on the same stations that carry the basketball games? Albemarle is my new favorite town in NC.

airowe
09-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Thanks, Jim.

Does anyone know whether the game will be webcast on the same stations that carry the basketball games? Albemarle is my new favorite town in NC.

Looks like it will be available for Pay-Per-View, which I would guess precludes it from being available for free...

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4200&ATCLID=204786442

OldPhiKap
09-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Looks like it will be available for Pay-Per-View, which I would guess precludes it from being available for free...

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4200&ATCLID=204786442

Thanks.

Need that cash to feed that jones, I guess.

ikiru36
09-03-2009, 09:41 PM
FYI- I just tried going to the ACC Select site and seemed to be able to "purchase" a recurring Monthly membership for $0.00 per month. I guess I'll find out Saturday whether I actually purchased the ability to watch the Duke/Richmond game (or just gave my credit card info out to someone disreputable:(?)

For the moment I'll choose to be hopeful :) and just didn't want anyone to be turned away by pay-per-view, in case it is actually free right now.

Go Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Blue Devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTHCGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Devil in the Blue Dress
09-03-2009, 09:49 PM
FYI- I just tried going to the ACC Select site and seemed to be able to "purchase" a recurring Monthly membership for $0.00 per month. I guess I'll find out Saturday whether I actually purchased the ability to watch the Duke/Richmond game (or just gave my credit card info out to someone disreputable:(?)

For the moment I'll choose to be hopeful :) and just didn't want anyone to be turned away by pay-per-view, in case it is actually free right now.

Go Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Blue Devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTHCGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Is it possible that your credit card will be charged when you log on for the game?

ikiru36
09-04-2009, 09:36 PM
I'll just have to see. It definitely said that what I was signing up for was a recurring monthly fee of $0.00. Basically, I'll find out at game time if it asks me about paying then. You're probably right as it seems a major oversight should they be hoping to make pay per view money. In any event...

Go Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Blue Devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTHCGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brevity
09-05-2009, 03:29 AM
Albemarle is my new favorite town in NC.

Context? I thought the only people from Albemarle were me and Kellie Pickler.

OldPhiKap
09-05-2009, 09:27 AM
Context? I thought the only people from Albemarle were me and Kellie Pickler.

There is a radio station in Albemarle that webcasts its programs, and you can listen to Duke basketball games.

brevity
09-05-2009, 10:19 AM
There is a radio station in Albemarle that webcasts its programs, and you can listen to Duke basketball games.

There's a radio station in Albemarle? (Kidding.)

Devil in the Blue Dress
09-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Kenny Rucker's progress in rehab is amazing!

I keep hearing that we're going to see some surprises in plays and personnel in tonight's game.

GO DUKE!

Devilsfan
09-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Let's hope so. Good time to practice new schemes as we"re not playing the Fla. Gators or the real USC.

OldPhiKap
09-05-2009, 04:58 PM
There's a radio station in Albemarle? (Kidding.)

Yup, and they'll pay you five bucks to sing into their can.

Back on topic -- can't wait to get the season rolling.