PDA

View Full Version : GTHC 'slap' koozies and stickers

camcraz25
09-01-2009, 07:03 PM
It's that time of year again, and what better way to be the envy of all your tailgating friends than to have GTHC stickers and slap koozies?!
GTHC stickers are available with or without words at the bottom and are $3 each or 4 for $10. Koozies only come without words and are $6 each or 4 for $20. Shipping and handling is free.
Email me at gthckoozies@gmail.com for more info!
Here's a link to pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/GTHCkoozies/GTHCKoozies#

OZZIE4DUKE
09-02-2009, 12:02 AM
It's that time of year again, and what better way to be the envy of all your tailgating friends than to have GTHC stickers and slap koozies?!
GTHC stickers are available with or without words at the bottom and are $3 each or 4 for $10. Koozies only come without words and are $6 each or 4 for $20. Shipping and handling is free.
Email me at gthckoozies@gmail.com for more info!
Here's a link to pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/GTHCkoozies/GTHCKoozies#
You cut me out of picture #6? :(

If you make it up to a game this year, come by our Brunchgate tent!

Indoor66
09-02-2009, 10:49 AM

Why? You're so cute from that angle.... :eek:

OZZIE4DUKE
09-02-2009, 12:09 PM

Why? You're so cute from that angle.... :eek:
Here's the full picture :cool: Or did you think I was the guy facing the other way over his right shoulder?

camcraz25
09-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Haha I cut you out because I initially posted the picture on facebook and typically don't like to post people on there unless I know they're okay with it :)

OZZIE4DUKE
09-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Haha I cut you out because I initially posted the picture on facebook and typically don't like to post people on there unless I know they're okay with it :)
For future reference, I'm usually OK with it.