PDA

View Full Version : You know what I wished

rthomas
04-21-2007, 07:38 PM
I wish Luol Deng played for us for 4 years. He would've been the first African to have his number hanging from the rafters. I am totallly convinced. And I think we would've had a banner of some sort.

I am so pulling for him and for my favorite Dukie, Du, in the NBA playoffs. There is no reason the Bulls can not make it to the finals.

throatybeard
04-21-2007, 08:25 PM
Abdelnaby could have been the first African to have a Duke jersey retired...if he were a more extraordinary player.

houstondukie
04-21-2007, 11:29 PM
After Duke's final four loss to UCONN in 2004, I couldn't wait for the start of the next season. I was expecting Deng to stay for another year and for Shaun Livingston to replace Duhon. A starting lineup of Livingston, Redick, Ewing, Deng, and Shelden with a bench of Dockery, Melchioni, and Dermarcus Nelson would of fun to watch.

JasonEvans
04-22-2007, 12:41 AM
...with a bench of...

What is this bench thing of which you speak? I am interested in hearing more about it. How is it used?

-Jason ";) :rolleyes: " Evans

jaimedun34
04-22-2007, 12:49 PM
It looks like Deng made the right decision. I wasn't sure how ready he was to enter, because he had a good body and skills but he wasn't really great at anything.

You know what I wish?

I wish the freakin' Phoenix Suns wouldn't have traded him!

Nash
Raja Bell
Luol Deng
Shawn Marion
Amare Stoudemire