PDA

View Full Version : 17th at the Buick Open...

4Gen
08-02-2009, 01:38 PM
...was just compared on the Golf Channel to Cameron Indoor Stadium. It is a little raucous.

Bluedevil114
08-02-2009, 05:51 PM
There is no comparison for the Crazies but for Golf this is really fun to watch. Tiger just hit par and the stands were rocking!! Where are the Blue Wigs and the painted chests?

DevilWolf
08-02-2009, 05:58 PM
There is no comparison for the Crazies but for Golf this is really fun to watch. Tiger just hit par and the stands were rocking!! Where are the Blue Wigs and the painted chests?

Bet the Izzone loved that comment

dukemsu
08-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Bet the Izzone loved that comment

As one of the first members of the Izzone (back when it was transitioning from the Spartan Spirits under Heathcote), well, Izzoners know that the national cred that the Crazies have has not yet been attained. They are trying, though.

I've sat in those stands at Warwick three times. It's an alcohol-fueled cauldron of insanity. Add to that the fact that this is the final Buick Open due to GM's financial issues, I can only imagine what it was like today.

I've never been to Cameron for a game (trying to make it this year for my first visit), but the 17th at Warwick is one hell of a place to watch golf.

dukemsu

OZZIE4DUKE
08-02-2009, 07:01 PM
...was just compared on the Golf Channel to Cameron Indoor Stadium. It is a little raucous.
I heard that and thought about posting it. I'm glad you did!:cool::cool::cool::cool: