PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Duke Football Coach David Cutcliffe 7-19

watzone
07-20-2009, 02:21 PM
After talking with Coach Cutcliffe, I am ready for some football!

http://bluedevilnation.net/?p=2487

devilirium
07-20-2009, 05:09 PM
Well done, Mark. Looking forward to hearing Coach in Raleigh and Durham soon.

6th Man
07-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Unbelievable that we are just now getting a regulation practice field. Great interview and thanks for sharing it with us. Cutcliffe is an amazing coach and his energy and passion for restoring Duke football is contagious. I really really like that man. I really believe he was one of the great coaches in America and Duke is very blessed to have him.

Devil in the Blue Dress
07-20-2009, 08:09 PM
After talking with Coach Cutcliffe, I am ready for some football!

http://bluedevilnation.net/?p=2487

I can second that! I'm enjoying the summer, but counting the days until the first game.

CameronBornAndBred
07-20-2009, 09:31 PM
I can second that! I'm enjoying the summer, but counting the days until the first game.
Every day I catch myself at least thinking about the upcoming schedule once. I'm going to have a busy fall, but for me it's all scheduled around game days. That might be a goofy thought, but I ain't missing a game. If I'm not there in person, I'm either gonna be listening or watching. And if I'm listening only, I'm snrubbing. GO DUKE!!

duke5021
07-21-2009, 11:11 AM
I for one am going to start to follow Duke football this season. I really like what Coach Cut is building.

Devil in the Blue Dress
07-21-2009, 11:16 AM
I for one am going to start to follow Duke football this season. I really like what Coach Cut is building.

I hope you'll join us in Wallace Wade. It's so exciting to see the games live and it's fun!

watzone
07-21-2009, 12:34 PM
Cut looked so good and healthy that I went on a diet after the interview. The goal is no less than 10 pounds by kickoff against Richmond.

Duke really made the right hire with this guy and it's a good atmosphere around the team at all times. Duke Football is fun again and the future is getting brighter by the day.

I think the stadium will be rocking come 7:00 in early September. Richmond is no push over, so fan support is important.

PDDuke85
07-21-2009, 01:01 PM
I have no idea who the other candidates for the job were but a huge thank you to Pres. Brodhead, then AD Joe Aleva and the entire university for hiring this man.

I do believe it is time to replay the Coach Cut hiring announcement presser.

:D