PDA

View Full Version : in the category of crazy

grossbus
07-13-2009, 06:36 PM
column in the orlando sentinel today claiming shaun livingston is getting ready to try a comeback. they considered amputating his leg after the last injury. what is he thinking????

theAlaskanBear
07-13-2009, 06:47 PM
insert Jay Williams name in that statement...

most injured athletes, especially those injured in their prime want to see how close their bodies can take them in recovery.

plus, they desire to compete.

plus, they could earn millions doing something they love.

why wouldnt he try a comeback, if he is physically capable, is more like it...

(dukes PGs have been cursed in the NBA, havent they? minus Duhon)

shadowfax336
07-13-2009, 07:02 PM
You're behind on this one. He actually played in several games for the Thunder last season,and is trying to make their roster again this season. The dude is only 24, he has time to rebuild himself

Greg_Newton
07-13-2009, 07:04 PM
Hasn't he been playing in the NBA/D-League all through the past year or so? I think he has already "come back" from his injury, to some extent.

Indoor66
07-13-2009, 07:08 PM
You're behind on this one. He actually played in several games for the Thunder last season,and is trying to make their roster again this season. The dude is only 24, he has time to rebuild himself

He also spent time on the Miami roster last year. He played in a number of games for the Heat - early in the season (or maybe pre-season), as I recall.

weezie
07-13-2009, 09:14 PM
they could earn millions

'Nuff said. Plus, Livingston was never a Duke pg. Never darkened a door at Duke.

So, whatever............

grossbus
07-14-2009, 11:09 AM
"You're behind on this one."

obviously :) don't really follow the nba that closely. saw this only because it was on the front page of my sports section.

i will return to posting dormancy (how long until november???).