PDA

View Full Version : Justin Coleman recruitment

Hancock 4 Duke
07-12-2009, 11:15 AM
I was browsing in Scout today for Harrison Barnes, and ran across another recruit, Justin Coleman. We have not offered him yet, but he is a 5 Star, 6'4" SG and SF. Here is the link: http://duke.scout.com/a.z?s=167&p=8&c=1&nid=4339110

Welcome2DaSlopes
07-12-2009, 08:02 PM
With him being a SF it would seem as if he is our Harrison Barnes Backup but I hope we don't need a backup to HB seeing as we all want him but Justin Coleman does seem like a great HS player.

Azdukefan
07-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Or maybe they are being proactive. Even if Harrison makes it to campus, anything longer than a two year stay would be shocking. I like the thought of us casting a larger net than in previous years.

DUKIE V(A)
07-12-2009, 09:31 PM
If Justin Coleman signed with Duke for 2010, we would have four Virginians in the class with Thornton (Reston), Hairston (Fredericksburg), and Dawkins (Virginia Beach) committed already. As a Virginian and a Duke grad, this is pretty exciting. As a UVA grad school guy, it is yet another reminder of how poorly UVA has been doing at keeping the in-state talent in state. UVA has lost so many important recruits over the years to the likes of Duke, UNC, Georgetown, Maryland, and even VA Tech now. Of course, I am sure even UVA understands losing out to Duke :), but those other school have got to hurt :(:confused:.