PDA

View Full Version : Trick Basketball shot inspired by paulus and jj

duke45k
07-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Here is a video of some trick shots my friend and i made. all inspired by paulus. he is my favorite duke player..by far.love that kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N82Bf-mIy7M

Hope you enjoy it! thanks for watching

CameronBornAndBred
07-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Which one was inspired by Paulus? The one from behind the basket? Or maybe the one while riding a bike?

Fun video though.

RelativeWays
07-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Filmed in Pensacola, eh? My dad's from there originally and I've spent many a hot summer there. My grandmother used to live off of Davis highway. I haven't been there since 2002.

weezie
07-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Well done. I love this kind of stuff. I hope you guys work as hard on your grades as you did on these shots. Come to Duke!

duke45k
07-04-2009, 02:41 PM
thanks everyone! ha and yes we work hard in school. i wish i could get into duke but i dont think i'll even apply. my grades are real good but duke is an entire separate level of intelligence

godukerocks
07-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Filmed in Pensacola, eh? My dad's from there originally and I've spent many a hot summer there. My grandmother used to live off of Davis highway. I haven't been there since 2002.

I don't know whether to like this place or not. Having lived here for 14 years, I guess I'm getting a bit tired of the Pcola. It has its bright and not so bright spots, like every city. I'd trade it for Durham in an instant.

Good video Blake.