PDA

View Full Version : I can honestly say this has NEVER happened to me . . .

aimo
07-01-2009, 01:31 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2009/06/30/moos.squirrel.cleavage.cnn

Comments?

OZZIE4DUKE
07-01-2009, 02:32 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2009/06/30/moos.squirrel.cleavage.cnn

Comments?
There are no words... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

PSurprise
07-01-2009, 06:29 PM
I would just like to see the reenactment on 'America's Most Wanted'.

captmojo
07-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Squirrels is tasty critters!

I used to have a friend squirrel I named "Stumpy". He had no tail. He would show up every morning and ring a bell, mounted on the back door of the house. I would let him in and he would sit on my lap and eat peanuts and pecans until he was full. Then he'd sleep there, wake up a few minutes later and jump down to the floor, ready to go back out. Stumpy hasn't shown up for breakfast in five years but his bell remains mounted to the bottom of the door, in his memory.

Be very careful if you should select a squirrel as this type of friend. After a while they tend to consider you as a tree. Much like cat scratches, they are slow healing and easily infected.

The First Mate used to be an NC wildlife rehaber. Thank God her permit expired and she chose not to renew. She was featured in an article in "Ladies Home Journal", several years ago, as the "Squirrel Savior". This was a big incentive not to renew the state permit. This nation has a very, very large number of true living idiots in residence. We had communications from the really "out there" folks. I'm sorry they were able to find us and vice-versa.

YmoBeThere
07-02-2009, 06:57 AM
I'll stick to my cats. No pythons for me.

weezie
07-02-2009, 07:32 AM
Really....I have to learn to stop checking in here in the early morning. Too hazardous to my appetite.

DukieInKansas
07-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Really....I have to learn to stop checking in here in the early morning. Too hazardous to my appetite.

It's my new diet aid.

johaad
07-03-2009, 05:23 PM
I feel bad for Jeanne Moos.