PDA

View Full Version : Football Painting #6--Individual Series

CameronBornAndBred
06-24-2009, 12:50 AM
This is my last painting from the spring game for a long while. I still have one I know I want to do, but I just got back from San Francisco with tons of material for new subject matter, so I'm moving on. Painting the football team has been a blast, hopefully I'll get the opportunity to take some photos from the field during a real game one day. It has been fun sharing these with Duke fans, if they make their way into a gallery I will let y'all know.

http://wagnerwatercolor.com/images/Duke/SpringGame48small.jpg

gep
06-24-2009, 01:20 AM
Again... great work. I do hope you get to do one of Coach Cut sometime...:rolleyes: Thanks a bunch for sharing.

4decadedukie
06-24-2009, 05:59 AM
I sincerely appreciate your talent and your willingness to share there excellent painting with us. THANKS.

CameronBornAndBred
06-24-2009, 11:59 PM
Again... great work. I do hope you get to do one of Coach Cut sometime...:rolleyes: Thanks a bunch for sharing.
As I said, I still have one I know I want to do. ;) Keep an eye out closer to the football season.

CameronBornAndBred
01-15-2010, 01:38 PM
This thread is old as the hills, but I was thinking the last few hours that Cutcliffe has earned a spot at my artist's table. I've got a few shots of him from the spring game last year...gonna have to work on one soon.

Devil in the Blue Dress
01-15-2010, 01:48 PM
This thread is old as the hills, but I was thinking the last few hours that Cutcliffe has earned a spot at my artist's table. I've got a few shots of him from the spring game last year...gonna have to work on one soon.
There are also some great shots on The Chronicle's web page and the Durham Herald's web page. I remember a picture of him and the other coaches along the sidelines at the NC State game that was pretty special, too.

CameronBornAndBred
01-15-2010, 01:52 PM
There are also some great shots on The Chronicle's web page and the Durham Herald's web page. I remember a picture of him and the other coaches along the sidelines at the NC State game that was pretty special, too.
I only use my own photos. Besides legal matters, it makes the artistic process completely mine.

Devil in the Blue Dress
01-15-2010, 01:55 PM
I only use my own photos. Besides legal matters, it makes the artistic process completely mine.

I understand! Maybe you can add to your collection this spring.

devildeac
01-15-2010, 01:57 PM

Hmm, I'm thinking about a birthday present already...;):D:cool: