PDA

View Full Version : This is Coach David Cutcliffe calling.....

Devil in the Blue Dress
06-17-2009, 06:31 PM
If you've bought your season's tickets you may be getting a call that begins with "This is Coach David Cutcliffe, Head Football Coach of the Duke Blue Devils calling. I want to thank you for renewing your season's tickets..........." What a great way to recognize loyal fans and create more interest for the program!

If you haven't bought your tickets yet, please don't put it off. The family package is a great value offering fun for five Saturday's this fall.

Are you ready for some football?

RelativeWays
06-17-2009, 07:48 PM
My dad and I got season tickets for Duke football a couple of months ago and we're pretty excited for the season. He's more of an Alabama fan, but always pulls for Duke in the ACC. I reciprocate by pulling for the Tide in any game that doesn't involve Duke. 2010 should be fun for us.

Devil in the Blue Dress
06-17-2009, 08:46 PM
My dad and I got season tickets for Duke football a couple of months ago and we're pretty excited for the season. He's more of an Alabama fan, but always pulls for Duke in the ACC. I reciprocate by pulling for the Tide in any game that doesn't involve Duke. 2010 should be fun for us.

Since David Cutcliffe is part of the Alabama coaching tree, your dad might feel right at home at a Duke game. Duke has traditionally had good results with coaches from Alabama.

OZZIE4DUKE
06-17-2009, 09:02 PM
No, he didn't ask me to be an assistant coach. He called to thank me for renewing my season tickets, and to show up early for the Richmond game (no worries on that!) He did call Richmond the defending National Champions. He didn't specifiy Div 1AA (or whatever it's called.) I wonder if he gagged on that line when he first read the script?