PDA

View Full Version : Football Painting #5--Individual Series

CameronBornAndBred
06-06-2009, 04:18 PM
This one was a bit tougher than the others, but fun. It's Sean Renfree. In the photo I took he was surrounded by the offensive line, wearing a green shirt, no stripes and no numbers on the sleeve, so I had to take lots of artistic liberties. It ain't fun if it ain't challenging.

http://wagnerwatercolor.com/paintings/Number19Small.jpg

RazzyBailey31
06-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Excellent work again. I love paintings like these. I have one of Cameron with pictures of all of the retired jerseys on it that I adore. Are you going to sell any of these at any point in the future? Like I said in another thread, I'd like to have a couple of these framed.

CameronBlue
06-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Really? How MUCH tougher?

I can remember past seasons when the existence of an offensive line was a figment of one's imagination.

CameronBornAndBred
06-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Excellent work again. I love paintings like these. I have one of Cameron with pictures of all of the retired jerseys on it that I adore. Are you going to sell any of these at any point in the future? Like I said in another thread, I'd like to have a couple of these framed.
I will be having prints made when I'm finished with them, and those will be for sale. I'm going to see if any Durham galleries might have any interest in the originals before I sell them. Right now I've got all 5 pinned up on my walls, I'm going to miss having them up there, they've been a lot of fun to paint.

formerdukeathlete
06-08-2009, 06:43 PM
I will be having prints made when I'm finished with them, and those will be for sale. I'm going to see if any Durham galleries might have any interest in the originals before I sell them. Right now I've got all 5 pinned up on my walls, I'm going to miss having them up there, they've been a lot of fun to paint.

Georgia Tech's gain (Paul Johnson, over Duke as head coach), is Duke's loss?;

or, is it Duke's gain (Sean Renfree), is Georgia Tech's loss (SR decommited after PJ was named GT's coach)?

sign those prints. they may be collector's items. Renfree may (will) be up to big things, here at Duke, and in the NFL.