PDA

View Full Version : Duke Football Painting #3

CameronBornAndBred
05-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Finished my 3rd one of the spring game series tonight. I played with the colors some, so they are a little different than the other two. No sense in complete repetition, gets boring. This will be the last of this set for a while, the next ones will focus on individuals.

http://wagnerwatercolor.com/paintings/SpringGameBlitzSmall.jpg
Spring Game Blitz

devildeac
05-15-2009, 07:59 AM
Finished my 3rd one of the spring game series tonight. I played with the colors some, so they are a little different than the other two. No sense in complete repetition, gets boring. This will be the last of this set for a while, the next ones will focus on individuals.

http://wagnerwatercolor.com/paintings/SpringGameBlitzSmall.jpg
Spring Game Blitz

I really, REALLY hope you are sending these to the SID as they are great. Thanks for sharing. Any particular brew (commercial or homemade) inspire this or the previous two? ;):D

CameronBornAndBred
05-15-2009, 12:53 PM
I really, REALLY hope you are sending these to the SID as they are great. Thanks for sharing. Any particular brew (commercial or homemade) inspire this or the previous two? ;):D
I've emailed them to the SID office, I hope they enjoy them, but I haven't heard back. As far as the brews go, this has been cheap week, so I'm not revealing the swill I have been ingesting. Luckily it did not affect my artistic endeavors. Good thing today was payday, I can buy real beer again.:cool:
Happy to hear you liked the painting.

Devil in the Blue Dress
05-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Every painting in this series is fabulous! Did I tell you I really like them all?????

4decadedukie
05-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Absolutely excellent work, thank you!

Indoor66
05-15-2009, 09:46 PM
I really enjoy seeing each one and look forward to more in the series. They are terrific.

gep
05-15-2009, 11:56 PM

The paintings are GREAT!!! Can't wait for the next ones... the "individuals" in action should be very interesting...

As someone else posted, with your talent and skill, I would expect that you could capture Coach Cut very nicely too... maybe in "deep thought", "encouraging a player", etc...

Also, will you be linking all of your paintings in one place, so we don't have to search old posts to find these (I really liked the first one)? Can I download them for my use?

EDIT: I just found your link to your "album"... REAL NICE!!!

CameronBornAndBred
05-16-2009, 12:09 AM
The paintings are GREAT!!! Can't wait for the next ones... the "individuals" in action should be very interesting...

As someone else posted, with your talent and skill, I would expect that you could capture Coach Cut very nicely too... maybe in "deep thought", "encouraging a player", etc...

Also, will you be linking all of your paintings in one place, so we don't have to search old posts to find these (I really liked the first one)? Can I download them for my use?

EDIT: I just found your link to your "album"... REAL NICE!!!
Thanks for the complement. I've got a couple photos of Cut, one might fight it's way as a portrait before long.
All of my paintings are on my website, www.wagnerwatercolor.com (http://www.wagnerwatercolor.com).
I don't mind anyone downloading them for personal use. When you click on anyone of them, it pulls up a higher resolution image in a separate window. Those would be the best to download.

gep
05-16-2009, 12:31 AM
All of my paintings are on my website, www.wagnerwatercolor.com (http://www.wagnerwatercolor.com).

Oops... I just went to your website... great stuff, and I did notice that you are a professional... sorry for being so naive... I wasn't just trying to get something for free. My comment on downloading really is for my personal use (no distribution at all), on my computer only. But since I've got your link (and your album on DBR), I'm happy...:D

Thanks for sharing...