PDA

View Full Version : Christian Laettner

Hancock 4 Duke
05-10-2009, 07:25 PM
My next door neighbor went to Florida this weekend to play some golf, and guess who was his partner? Christian Laettner!! He told him about me being the biggest Duke fan ever, and he got a picture with him. If I can figure out how, I will post it on here when I get it. This is just awesome!!!

johaad
05-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Wow. That is awesome. Is your friend a Duke fan too?

OZZIE4DUKE
05-10-2009, 07:35 PM
My next door neighbor went to Florida this weekend to play some golf, and guess who was his partner? Christian Laettner!! He told him about me being the biggest Duke fan ever, and he got a picture with him. If I can figure out how, I will post it on here when I get it. This is just awesome!!!
He should have told him that your dad was once THE Blue Devil! :cool:

Truth
05-10-2009, 07:51 PM

How does one randomly acquire a golf partner? Not to mention one that's a Duke celebrity! Was it a charity golf outing or something?

geraldsneighbor
05-10-2009, 07:53 PM
How does one randomly acquire a golf partner? Not to mention one that's a Duke celebrity! Was it a charity golf outing or something?

Where does a man 6 foot 11 find golf clubs is the question I have.

weezie
05-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Where does a man 6 foot 11 find golf clubs is the question I have.

Customized, baby! The rich ARE different from you and me!:)

Hancock 4 Duke
05-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Wow. That is awesome. Is your friend a Duke fan too?

Not really. I guess maybe he was his partner because he was open. And to the person who asked if it was a charity outing, it wasn't. I am not sure how he got to be his partner.

Duke4Ever32
05-11-2009, 12:03 PM

Yeah, Christian lives not too far from me, near where the TPC was played this weekend. The mother of a good friend of mine was the nanny for Christian's kids recently. Sadly, though, I've never been able to parlay that relationship into any access for myself! :)

Hancock 4 Duke
05-17-2009, 05:11 PM
d=1242594627779

here is the picture. I can't remember which one is Christian. ;):D