PDA

View Full Version : Duhon spotted in DC

grannyduke
05-04-2009, 08:55 AM
'According to the Reliable Source in today's Washington Post Chris Duhon was in Washington:

Chris Duhon of the New York Knicks helping out behind the bar at Eighteenth and Red in Adams Morgan on Friday night. But why, exactly? Because it was a party for his old Duke Blue Devils teammate Reggie Love, better known now as President Obama's personal aide.

weezie
05-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Thank goodness. For a second I was concerned that he was talking to the hapless Wizards management.:eek:

Although I wish Flip the best.

jv001
05-04-2009, 07:37 PM
'According to the Reliable Source in today's Washington Post Chris Duhon was in Washington:

Chris Duhon of the New York Knicks helping out behind the bar at Eighteenth and Red in Adams Morgan on Friday night. But why, exactly? Because it was a party for his old Duke Blue Devils teammate Reggie Love, better known now as President Obama's personal aide.

have Chris handing them out and not downing them. Go Duke!

Acymetric
05-04-2009, 07:43 PM

Aw, let the guy have his fun. Season is over anyway...

roywhite
05-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Aw, let the guy have his fun. Season is over anyway...

To be a great young athlete, personable guy, wealthy, and now to have a pal in the White House...doesn't seem fair. ;)

DukeDevilDeb
05-04-2009, 10:17 PM

You're going to have to show me substantial evidence that, in fact, he was pouring and not gulping... this won't do it!